Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    JAN 3 183.2
    JAN 9 185.4
    JAN 16 183.2
    Jan. 22: 181.4
    Jan 29: 180

Saturday February 3rd: 178.4

So I finally did my measurements today and it seems as though my husband did NOT do them correctly for me at all and all and they were WAY off!! Not sure what happened.... i think he didn't do them in the right place! Will try again and keep you posted!!! the only one I know that was correct was my chest... and I lost an inch! :-)
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Just finished four mile run. In the begining I thought I could do P90X workouts and run 4-5 times a week.
    Ha Ha. Good news is I can still run 4 miles in 32 minutes without breathing hard. I know that is slow.
    But still want to run 10 miler in April and crush my first half marathon of 2:05 in Chicago Sept 2010.
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Also i forgot to tell you since I was so sick last week I am currently a week behind! I've just started week 5 today.
    Just completed chest, shoulders and triceps and will be doing ab ripper and cardio x this afternoon... after a week off it's time to bring it!!!! I could tell I'm not at my 100% yet... that might take a while... however I pushed through it and ready to get this done!!!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Lean Program SD SW Jan 8 Jan 15 jan 22 Jan 29 CW

sarina87 Jan 1 172/ 170.8/ 170.0/ 167.8/ 169.8/ 167
    chelsiburnett Jan 1 143.2 / 139.0/ 139.8/ 140.4/ 139.2/ 138.8
    bethvandenberg Jan 3 198.0/ 197.1/ 197.0/ 201/ 168.6
    epeebes Jan 2 204.5 / 203.5/ 202.5/ 201.5
    AidaR Jan 5 158/ 159/ 159
    melterp Jan 3 163
    Aintnet Jan 3 229.8
    Jsnbabb1 Jan 3 168
    cdngrl81 Jan 3 161
    CombatVet_Army Jan 3 169.8/ 168.4/ 167.4
    jUstd0iT31 JAN 3 150
    Mello_Jello Jan 2 123.4
    Melisha82 Dec 28
    mschelle Jan 1
    quentien3 jan 3
    quadrun250 jan 5
    amnski jan 1
    mafery
    AIMEE23

Classic Program SD SW Jan 8 Jan 15 Jan 22 Jan 29 CW

maexxy Jan 1 178/ 176.6
    pghatc41 Jan 3 191.2/ 192.8/ 190.6/189.2/ 189/ 188.6
    PJudt Dec 27 205/ 205/ 193/ 189.2
    kc4173 135/ 128.6/ 127.4/ 125.4/124.8
    newman84 jan 1 125.4/ 124.8
    snowsflake jan 10 236/ 235.0/ 236
    kappy2hot jan 2 175
    healthy_is_best jan 1 165
    bohochick jan 1 166
    mschelle jan 1 168
    melzteach jan 1 177/ 173/ 173
    jordan1221 jan 3 190.8
    tuduis jan 3
    sixpackgoal JAN 1
    jbeans67
    think48

Doubles Program

JWALL101 DEC 27 299/ 296.6 /296
    Rappla88 JAN 3 183.2/ 185.4/ 183.2/ 181.4/ 180.0/ 178.4

Other Programs (Insanity and P90)

happinessblossom jan 1 237.6 / 235.6
    heabear Dec 31 143 / 139
    shellync Dec 31 207

Unknown Program

andreab84 - jan 10
    aweigh2go - jan 4
    maru09 - jan 3

Just so you guys know
    SD - Starting Date SW - Starting Weight CW - Current weight

The biggest weight loss of the week is me with a 2.8 pound weightloss. It could definately change if we get some more people to weigh in on MOnday. Wow our list is really long, we have a alot of people who haven't been checkin for weeks. I am very happy that i am off the next 4 days. I am going to check on some of our challangers and see where we are at and i am also gonna try to double up my workouts this week to catch up on the recovery week schedule i missed. Wish me luck and good luck everybody in week 2 of PHASE 2!!!!!!
  • quentien3
    quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Week 6 Day 1 Done.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Also i forgot to tell you since I was so sick last week I am currently a week behind! I've just started week 5 today.
    Just completed chest, shoulders and triceps and will be doing ab ripper and cardio x this afternoon... after a week off it's time to bring it!!!! I could tell I'm not at my 100% yet... that might take a while... however I pushed through it and ready to get this done!!!

Me too having a do over week. Last week my Bff lost her sil and so I was busy most of the week with that. I did hit the gym everyday so not a total loss. I'm with you though. You're not alone. :)
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This is week 1 of Phase 2 for me...I work out at the gym at my work, but I'm off this entire week, so I'm going to do boot camp for this first week and then start back up with week 2 of phase 2 next week. I do plan on doubling up and trying to get in more yoga and some meditation.

I weighed in at 236...the scale is SO not budging! But I did lose about 10 inches. My measurements were off when I was doing them initially, but I'm pretty happy with that. Hopefully my body will start releasing some weight!!! But I'm not giving up on this, I'm getting is such good shape. This morning at bootcamp I ran a mile, without stopping, for the first time in 8 months, so it was all good! YAY! I can always find other ways to celebrate successes and that was one of them...SWEET! :)

So, I;'ve been trying to add my picture, but I can't get it to work, if someone can help me out that would be awesome! Thanks!
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    p09detoX from the super bowl day
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Week 6, Day 1, Core Syn done. Pushed play for 35 consecutive days... yay!! :bigsmile:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    week 6 day 2 cardio X complete!! i am looking forward to tomorrow!! I love the tricep shoulders and back work out! Last week I could feel it really burn!

I have to share this...I took my pictures for day 30 and I didn't think I would be able to see a difference from day 1, but guess what!!! I can! I can see alot of the flab gone from my back and stomach and my arms are looking a little toned up! I am excited to see what day 60 looks like!
  • kappy2hot
    Options
    Hi everyone! Forgot to log in yesterday but i did W5D1, it was such a burn and for once in the program i managed to do ARX right after my workout!! Yay!! Today is W5D2, short on time so i did insanity pure cardio instead of plyo.... Hope everyone is doing great!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    W5D1 & D2 - DONE!
  • sarina87
    Options
    I may sound like a broken record but I've heard and researched a lot and keep getting conflicting information about what daily calories should be set at.

I didn't loose anything this week. After the advice of some on the message boards, I upped my calories from 1300 to 1700.
    I know my HRM is high because of the medicine I take but I can't seem to find out ow to adjust calories burned.
    My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are occupational therapists. My BIL actually has his phd. He said 1700 sounded way too high for anyone interested in weight loss. On the message boards several said it should be at 1800.
    I am so frustrated and confused! I'm disciplined with my P90-X workouts and am doing well with the kinds of food I eat I think I just need to cut back on sodium, sugar, and figure what to set my base daily calories at. But I have no clue what to do. A little advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've been eating 1800 calories a day and i have been losing. Then again i did have some no weightloss weeks. But i never had a gain that wasn't my fault. You have to understand that if you are doing this program consistantly, you are burning alot of calories and you can afford that calorie budget. If you aren't, than i do agree with your family that you are eating too many calories.
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders & Triceps/ARX done! I love the burny burn burn!!! My chest and arms are going to be so dead tomorrow, I can just tell :happy:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders & Triceps & ARX done and Yoga! I am really going to be sore in the morning!!! I also ran my first mile this afternoon since last fall!!! I was running at least 3 miles and then it got cold! I am trying to get a head start on this spring! Think I might do kenpo tommorrow and wait for the legs and back till friday! Hope everyone else is doing great!
  • sarina87
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Remember we have our weekly voluntary weigh in tomarrow. We did have a couple of people drop out of the challenge this week because life intervened and wish them all success in all of there endevors. My first time i did P90x, i didn't make it past a week. Something really has to click in your brain before you go through it fully so i understand the challenges everyone is facing. i cant wait to hear everyones updates. I will probably make the chart sunday night because i have a really weird work schedule this weekend and that will probably be the only time i will be able to do it until weds. Have a great weekend everyone and always remember to BRING IT.

SARINA
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's sad to hear, I hope they're able to find what will work and motivate them! :)

W6D5 complete!

-Legs & Back w/ARX-

Those wall squats are a killer, but I am definitely feeling the muscles changing in my legs! Looking forward to the 60 day mark to see where I'm at. Nervous about the weigh-in tomorrow. Last weigh-in was the 1st time I'd seen a drop in the scale in almost 3 months.....too long for a stinkin' plateau!! Good luck to everyone! :wink:
  • pghatc41
    pghatc41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    W6D6 down, did plyometrics this pm. I also did Insanity plyometrics this week, with mixed results. I wish I could do the Level 1 and 2 exercises better. Those are brutal. Otherwise, looking forward to the weigh-in tomorrow morning. I can hardly believe I have done exercises for 36 days.

Board..........................Board.....................Don't get bored!
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Legs & Back/ARX done! It's an awesome workout, even though I still hate it... sooooo boring!! Doing basically lunges nonstop for an hour is not my idea of fun. Give me any other workout any day!!

Good luck to everyone on weigh-in day tomorrow! :happy: