So what's your drink?

Options

Replies

• girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Captai Morgan with Diet Coke! Can't drink anything else!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My drink of choice is beer...but since it makes my belly jiggle like something out of a horror movie I have to settle for my other favorite, Capt. Morgan and Diet Coke.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Captai Morgan with Diet Coke! Can't drink anything else!

Yes! Isn't it great??!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    LOL...Me & my friend came up with a drink called "Oh Schnapps!" just today. We haven't tried it yet, but we're thinking Sim Fast and Scnapps might go well together. LMAO!!!!!

LMAO! I love that school of thought! Let me know how that goes!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    My NEW Favorite!!!! Yummo!!!!

Hungry Girl's Mounds Bar Martini

One 25 calorie packet of diet hot cocoa mix
    3 ounces of Vodka
    2 ounces sugar-free coconut espresso syrup
    2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-whip

Directions:
    Combine cocoa mix with 2 ounces of hot water in a glass until dissolved. Add 2 ounces cold water and other ingredients (use a shaker). Add ice and shake till super cold. Strain into two martini glasses and enjoy!

I use a touch of fat free half and half to wet the rim and then dip the rim into a mixture of dark unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla sugar (regular sugar is fine!).

Serves 2

Nutrition per serving:
    112 calories, 0 grams of fat, 80 mgs of sodium, 2.5 grams of carbs, .5 g fiber, 1.5 g sugars, 1 gram protein

okay thats it!
    i'm trying that this weekend when my ladies come down to visit!

normally i'm a gin & tonic or a dirty gin martini kind of girl.
    but occasionaly i do like the "fru fru drinks"
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Redbull and Jager.... but it gets me in trouble
  • youngronin
    Options
    Ciroc!! Who doesn't love strong alcohol that doesn't give you the after-drinking effects?? Giving it up though on my weight loss route.
  • youngronin
    Options
    Ciroc!! Who doesn't love strong alcohol that doesn't give you the after-drinking effects?? Giving it up though on my weight loss route.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Crown & Diet, Crown & Ginger Ale, Crown Black & Diet, Crown Black & Ginger Ale... beer... shots, shots, shots... I drink enough to put down an ox when I do actually go out. If it's alcohol and it's in my hand, it's goin down the hatch. But Crown is probably top of the list... or Maker's, Knobb Creek, Guinness... depends on the mood really. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :noway:
  • Sumo813
    Options
    Redbull and Jager.... but it gets me in trouble

Mmmm... jager bombs!
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Tequilla all the way. Chilled and dressed....SO GOOD!
  • Sumo813
    Options
    ohhhh i loooove tequila!!! don julio anejo. :)

I recently tried Patron XO... I must say... quite a nice tequila... :glasses:
  • Sumo813
    Options
    Smirnoff and diet tonic w/ lime. Or beer. mmmmm beer. And wine. And sometimes a Captain and coke. Ok, I'm a lush.

I'm right there with ya... we should form a Lush Club. lol
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    How funny... my response it Diet Pepsi. Since I have given up soda, when I see the words "So what's your drink?" I reply...Diet Pepsi. I love it and miss it.
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    whiskey. neat. i like knob creek.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i gave up alcohol years ago... coffee is my drink :) Love me some coffee! :drinker:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Tequilla all the way. Chilled and dressed....SO GOOD!

My kind of drinking buddy!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Smirnoff and diet tonic w/ lime. Or beer. mmmmm beer. And wine. And sometimes a Captain and coke. Ok, I'm a lush.

I'm right there with ya... we should form a Lush Club. lol

I'm in!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I could (and have in the past) walk around and sip out of a bottle of Southern Comfort.. Yum yum yummmmmy!

My favorite is beer; I like wheat's like Blue Moon and Bell's Oberon.

RIGHT NOW when I drink it's flavored vodka and carbonated waters (no cals, no sodium, no fat, etc) and some fruit slices! Like citrus vodka and mandarin lime water with a slice of lime. It's OK for now!
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I swing both ways.......I go for Liquor and Beer.

Liquor of choice currently: Three Olives Rang Tang and Sprite (DELISH)----best flavored vodka on the market, hands down! Or if the establishment I am does not have that, Ill go for a Purple Rain/Haze/Grateful Dead-->Long Island, no coke, splash of Chambord. :p:huh:

Beer of Choice: Sapient from Dark Horse Brewing Company. Microbrew straight out of Marshall, MI. Get ya some! ;):drinker: