Does anyone eat the laughing cow cheese wedges?

Options
124»

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Lucky, that invention sounds really good!
  • amyhollar
    amyhollar Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    these are great ideas! I can't wait to try it on baked potato or a bagel!
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just bought some recently too, I got the Herb and garlic. So far I have just put it on some toufaya smart bagels (aka Thin bagels). Pretty tasty but I am not sure how often I will keep buy them... Just seems like alot of calories (even if 35) for such a small wedge that barely makes it all the way around one half of the bagel...
    How thick are you spreading it? I can use one on both halves of my bagel and have it be fairly thick. The brand I get is a tiny bit bigger than the Laughing Cow, but not enough to make that big of a difference.

I spread it thin enought to cover half the bagel, which is pretty thin... Then because I am using bagel thins, I just slap the other side on top and eat it that way... Not bad but honestly the cheese gets a little lost in the bagel (thats how thin its spread)...
  • Kenaeynln
    Options
    I eat the laughing cow cheese all the time , i have the really light ones in the purple box , i eat them on crackers , on toast or on a bread roll there really nice .
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    bump!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I just eat it with crackers but watch out, the sodium is pretty high. :mad:
  • mariapilgreen
    Options
    I have never tried them, but I always wondered the same thing. I think I may try them with pretzels! =)
  • swimz98
    swimz98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Garlic & Herb on Wasa Crackers! Very good mid afternoon snack!