She fed my son ice cream!!!! >:( Warning: rant

Options
1235»

Replies

• Elliebee22
    Options
    Because it's a one off harmless treat. I see that you would be angry with her for feeding your child something you don't want him to know about but if she doesn't have kids then she's bound to want to make him happy. You shouldn't be so angry with her when she was probably just trying to make your son happy. I'm sure she didn't mean to make you angry either :) Yes a parent is fully entitled to decide what their two year old has but don't have it so he doesn't know what anything is for years to come- because when he finds out he'll want to eat it all! All I can say is just be glad she didn't do anything more extreme like abuse him.
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    but don't have it so he doesn't know what anything is for years to come- because when he finds out he'll want to eat it all! All I can say is just be glad she didn't do anything more extreme like abuse him.
    Thank you for your post. As I have mentioned several times before I do allow treats every noun. He is not going to grow up without eating sweets.
  • Elliebee22
    Options
    but don't have it so he doesn't know what anything is for years to come- because when he finds out he'll want to eat it all! All I can say is just be glad she didn't do anything more extreme like abuse him.
    Thank you for your post. As I have mentioned several times before I do allow treats every noun. He is not going to grow up without eating sweets.

Yeh I really like your treat ideas actually. Wish I'd been taught a few of them to get addicted to rather than Haribo!