2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• Lindac67241
    Options
    Send some of the sun up this way when you go to Key Largo, and also when Roz, goes to Disney, please send us some of that weather too. We need it here in NY
  • jodie1306
    Options
    Our first change is that .... WE MUST DRINK MORE WATER. When you feel hungry drink some water, wait 10 minutes and if you are still feel hungry... it is because you are.

Our 2nd thing is that .... WE MAKE WISE FOOD CHOICES, weigh and measure our foods i.e., 3 ounces of protein, 1/2 cup veggies, take accountailityfor everything you put in your mouth and when you feel satiated, save the remainder for later.

Our 3rd change is that every morning you must eat BREAKFAST, and get moving (walking, jogging, housework, etc). 30 minutes of physcal activities (15 in the AM/ 15 in the PM).

1. Tick. Already on it
    2. Tick. Measuring, tracking & watching it all.
    3. Double Tick. Just Right cereal with peaches (yummo) & running 3km.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    welcome_21.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

Gang, welcome Jodie and Miatavixxen and to the group.

Jodie and Miatavixxen:

1. We weigh in every Saturday and you (send me an e-mail with your new weight. & current measurements Bust/Waist/Hips)

2. Once a month on the 1st exactly, we take our body measurements.

Besides motivating and encouraging each other, that's all there is to this group. We all hope to be at goal by the end of the year.

Lindac
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    im in for the 2lb challenge!

anyone else do the 30 day shred? im on level one day 5.
  • rozarotti
    Options
    :drinker:
    Roz :tongue:

Have a great time on vacation Roz! I'm leaving next Wed for Disney and I'm sure it will not be a good dieting week:)

My friend at work is on Day 17 of the 17 Day diet and is down 21lbs! I'm thinking about starting it soon.
    [/quote]

Have fun at Disney! I use to work there, I was a boat captain for the friendship boats at EPCOT and I served at Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom! Great memories!!!!

Welcome to all thew new members!!!

TJ and Linda, Wish I could send some warmth up north, I don't know how you all make it through winter!!
    I do hope to maintain at least while down south.
    :drinker: Roz:bigsmile:
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    message_44.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

How is everyone doing this AM? Hope you are all going for the goal this weekend. Let's make it our best yet?

Drinking lots of water and truly feeling it (stomach bloat). So far down .07lbs, and am going for that 1.3 goal to make the 2 lb mark this weekend.

misc-stomachbloat.gif Created by Horton Szar,net

Quote For The Day:

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." - Unknown Author
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Mia and Jodie!!! glad to have some new motivated people on here!! :)

So can somebody give me a quick summary of that 17 day diet that you were all talking about please?

Maria-I was doing the 30 day shred for a while...but then I bought an elliptical and have been focusing on that!! but it is a great workout so keep it up!

Roz-I am not up north!! LOL I was born and raised in Green Bay, WI but have lived in the desert of Henderson (which is a few miles outside of Vegas) for the past almost 8 years!! I do NOT miss the cold or the snow!! LOL

SO where is everyone else from??

For all of us doing this weeks 2lb challenge....let's get this done!! woohoo!!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    hello_4.gif Created by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

Ok, I am going to start this off, we are going to keep copying and pasting until we get every last one of our members.

Lindac67241 is from New York, N.Y.
  • rozarotti
    Options
    Roz, was raised in Nebraska but living (happily) in Palm Bay Florida! :)
  • rozarotti
    Options
    Ok, I am going to start this off, we are going to keep copying and pasting until we get every last one of our members.

Roz was raised in Nebraska but living (happily) in Palm Bay Florida.... :)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    JUST A REMINDER.... FOR NEXT WEEK

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :wink: :wink: :wink: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :wink: :wink: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :wink: :wink: :wink: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :wink: :heart:
    :heart: :wink: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart:
    :heart:

red_rose_turn_heart_v_a_sx.gif Created by Animationplaza.com
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies and I hope you have great success as part of this group!

Roz have a great time and Im on board too for needing some sunshine here in Canada ;)

Linda thanks for doing such an awesome job!!

Im back and hopefully on track Sunday I kinda fell off the wagon a little and monday was a rough day for me then last night dinner failed and so I got dinner in....some days after working all day Im not in the mood or frame of mind to cook and then I usually have 2 hungry boys and a patient daughter waiting for some food creation...anyhow Im going to stick to fail proof meals and get all my water in, watch my calories the rest of the week and start the 30 day shred video!! Hopefully I can pull off 2lbs this week for the team!! Good luck everyone
  • JessG83
    Options
    I would LOVE to join you all on this journey! Please add me as a friend :) I just started using this site this week, so it is a good time to get involved here. As it is already mid-week, I will wait to give my starting measurements this weekend. The only thing I need to know is what time zone do you work off of? I currently live in Okinawa, Japan & am 17 hours ahead of US West Coast time. I just want to make sure I adjust time to make sure I get the measurements sent in when I'm supposed to. Looking forward to reaching my goals with all of you!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    smiley-faces57.gif Created by Feebleminds

Hi JessG83

If my calculations are right, it would be on Friday at ....no I am not even going to try to guess. Send it to me on "your":smile: Friday afternoon, and just say Linda this is for the weekend weight update".

Ladies/Gent: We are now officially "Global." Please give our newest member a warm welcome.

Jess we are glad to have you on board and if you need any help/motivation, just log on. Someone in the group will get back to you. Also, please add group as "friends.

CDMomma: I know you will do well. You are so viligent with the exercise... you will do fine. If you fall off, just get back up, dust yourself off and refocus again.:flowerforyou: I am going to get back on the Wii Active 2 this weekend myself.

Lindac
  • katnevsmom
    Options

Roz was raised in Nebraska but living (happily) in Palm Bay Florida.... :)

Katnevsmom (Darcie) is from Columbus, OH where I am patiently waiting for my kids to finish school so I can move somewhere warm:tongue:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    COPY AND PASTE!!! where is everyone from?? and what's your first REAL name??

Linda67241-New York, NY
    Roz-raised in Nebraska and (happily) living in Palm Bay, FL
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    JessG83-Okinawa, Japan
    Katnevsmom(Darcie)-Columbus, OH
    tjradd73(Tara)-raised in Wisconsin and (also happily) living in Henderson, NV (10min outside of Vegas)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    cdn-welcome back! way to get right back on track!! good luck with the 30day shred...I know you will do great!! :)

Jess-welcome to the group!! If you are 17 hours ahead of us...then I would say you will definately be safe if you send it by YOUR Friday at midnight!!

Linda-I love the wii!! I have wii fit, wii active (which I love), wii zumba (which I love), and jillian michaels and biggest loser!! Have you ever done the step game that they have for it?? I was thinking of getting that one too!

AFM(as for me)-I had my "real" WI today and was down 2.2 since last Wed and 1.2lbs from Sat WI on here!! so a few days left to hit that 2lb goal that some of us have set for ourselves!! lets do this!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    cdn-welcome back! way to get right back on track!! good luck with the 30day shred...I know you will do great!! :)

Jess-welcome to the group!! If you are 17 hours ahead of us...then I would say you will definately be safe if you send it by YOUR Friday at midnight!!

Linda-I love the wii!! I have wii fit, wii active (which I love), wii zumba (which I love), and jillian michaels and biggest loser!! Have you ever done the step game that they have for it?? I was thinking of getting that one too!

AFM(as for me)-I had my "real" WI today and was down 2.2 since last Wed and 1.2lbs from Sat WI on here!! so a few days left to hit that 2lb goal that some of us have set for ourselves!! lets do this!!

Tj, I have to look for the step game for the wii, sounds like fun.
  • JessG83
    Options
    COPY AND PASTE!!! where is everyone from?? and what's your first REAL name??

Linda67241-New York, NY
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    JessG83-Okinawa, Japan
    tjradd73(Tara)-raised in Wisconsin and (also happily) living in Henderson, NV (10min outside of Vegas)

Haha, just realized that Linda is in NY. So, that means that midnight on Saturday your time will be 2 in the afternoon Sunday for me!lol That actually works perfectly, cuz I had already planned on having Sundays as my WI day :)

BTW....I might be stuck on an island in the middle of the ocean right now, but I am actually FROM Oceanside, California :-)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    hapygirl.gif Created by:foxtrotters.tripod.com

Copy and paste your real name and where you are originally from (State/Country)

Linda67241-New York, NY
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    JessG83-Okinawa, Japan originally from Oceanside, CA