So what's your drink?

Options

Replies

• hannyt
    hannyt Posts: 33
    Options
    MY bloody marys!! i make the best!! :) if i'm not drinking those, i go for a diet and rum :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Liquid cocaine or a crown and coke....mmmmmm

Or E&J right out of the bottle!

YOU, maam... are a Champion! We used to start the night out with a couple liquid cocaines or liquid heroines... than just milk a couple brews the rest of the night.

Now, I just start with a shot or two of Grand Mar. :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Tequilla all the way. Chilled and dressed....SO GOOD!

My kind of drinking buddy!

Us veterans of boozin like to refer to that kind of tequila as having "training wheels"... lol :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • xyz6789
    Options
    Captain Morgan (private stock) and coke....mixed in with a few shots of liquid cocaine or Jameson...depneding on my mood.
  • MissChelleBelle
    MissChelleBelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wine - used to be Jackson Triggs White Merlot, but I was introduced to Hardy's Stamp of Australia Riesling Gewurztraminer. SO GOOD!

Liquor - Gin, Tequila, Vodka, Kahlua....

I love my Gin Slush in the summer (mix of orange juice, pink lemonade, water, sugar, and gin mixed together & frozen, and served with a carbonated pop such as sprite, 7up, tonic, or even club soda for less cals), Gin & Tonic, Gin & OJ.
    Tequila as Lime or Strawberry Margarita's, or Tequila Sunrise... never done a shot!
    I LOVE Mexican Coffee - tequila, kahlua, espresso, & whipped cream on top... AMAZING! A waitress in Cabo introduced me to these - it may have been a bad idea...
  • microem1
    microem1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    cider is my fav - but I love white wine and martini too!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Right now, it's Patron Silver, but I do like a warm, amber-coloured tequila, as well.

If it's not tequila, it's a pina colada.
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Amaretto Sour, White Russian or Mai Tai for me, please ;)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Tequilla all the way. Chilled and dressed....SO GOOD!

My kind of drinking buddy!

Us veterans of boozin like to refer to that kind of tequila as having "training wheels"... lol :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Not the way I drop those shots baby! Rocket fuel! Gets me going!
  • ScottyLikesCake
    ScottyLikesCake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    vanilla vodka in diet soda.

Ooo, sounds like a grown up cream soda - yum.
  • chantalicious
    Options
    AmazingTequila!
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I swing both ways.......I go for Liquor and Beer.

Liquor of choice currently: Three Olives Rang Tang and Sprite (DELISH)----best flavored vodka on the market, hands down! Or if the establishment I am does not have that, Ill go for a Purple Rain/Haze/Grateful Dead-->Long Island, no coke, splash of Chambord. :p:huh:

Beer of Choice: Sapient from Dark Horse Brewing Company. Microbrew straight out of Marshall, MI. Get ya some! ;):drinker:

LMAO! Careful with the swing both ways thing up there! That is for another board. :devil:

:laugh: Never crossed my mind actually! :laugh:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I swing both ways.......I go for Liquor and Beer.

Liquor of choice currently: Three Olives Rang Tang and Sprite (DELISH)----best flavored vodka on the market, hands down! Or if the establishment I am does not have that, Ill go for a Purple Rain/Haze/Grateful Dead-->Long Island, no coke, splash of Chambord. :p:huh:

Beer of Choice: Sapient from Dark Horse Brewing Company. Microbrew straight out of Marshall, MI. Get ya some! ;):drinker:

LMAO! Careful with the swing both ways thing up there! That is for another board. :devil:

:laugh: Never crossed my mind actually! :laugh:

I was just messing with ya, please do not be mad. It just struck me funny.
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I'm out, I'm mostly a beer drinker. Love me a cold budlight or budlight lime...When I'm with the girls it's usually Sangria & Margaritas...and for when I'm feeling fancy...bring on the champagne! Yum :bigsmile:
  • katiebugjankovsky
    Options
    LOL - how do you all get alcohol????? Ok, so I only get a very limited list of beverage options so I would say that my favorite beverage is Crystal Light...... If I am off season and I have a drink it would be a glass of Shiraz :-)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My favorite were double Amerrato Sour top shelf, Pure White Hennessy, Patron shots. I no longer drink except for an occasional glass of mascato.
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    seagrams extra dry gin and tonic
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ice cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AMEN!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    jager,
  • bigskinner
    Options
    favourite drink is a nice vin de rouge merlot selected from the finest vineyards in chile, austrailia and france.

failing that jager bombers!!!