**My incredible low-cal lunch creation (under250CALS!!)

Options
13»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Spinach dip in tuna salad...sounds good.
  • etron
    etron Posts: 33
    Options
    I don't like fish so I'll try this with chicken breast... thanks for the tips!
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy and I can only have tuna drowned in mayo but I'm thinking the spinach dip would be super yummy!!! Thanks!
  • GinoATC
    Options
    Jewel brand 100% whole wheat. 120 cals for 2 slices.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    Sounds good :)
  • jillcaudill
    jillcaudill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you are so adorable. ♥ I love all your food finds! My husband is at the store right now, so I just called him and asked him to add this stuff to our list. :D
  • JL0825
    Options
    Awsome recipe idea. I can't wait to try it. Just joined this site and can already see the benefits.
    Thanks!
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I love that spinach dip - can't wait to grocery shop - I bet it would be good with some low sodium turkey in the pita too - I am not a mayo fan so this will be great!! Thanks!
  • LoisLane
    Options
    A half of a Flatout is only 45 calories. Would you consider trying one? they come in light Italian flavor, multi grain and original.
  • Nadyasmom
    Options
    Heeeeey I just thought of something, those pitas would be UHHH-MAZING stuffed with some egg's whites a slice of low cal cheese and some salsa in the morning!!! :bigsmile:

when I was in the Middle East, we often ate pita bread with eggs and then we used the laughing cow cheese as a spread. DELICIOUS! I find myself craving it all the time. :)

The creaminess of the cheese goes a LONG way in feeling like it's a "treat". :)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!!

I use Joseph's Lavash bread...
    The are a wrap and are 9" x 12". I only use a half of one and that is only 50 cals! A whole one is 100, still a great calorie deal!

description from their website... http://www.josephsbakery.com
    Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Square Lavash
    Reduced Carb, No Cholesterol, High Protein, Omega-3 Breads
    NET WT. 9 OZ. (255g)
    Joseph's provides you with a healthy, reduced carb, high protein Lavash bread, now containing Flax, an excellent source of Omega-3! This Lavash has no cholesterol and contains three healthy ingredients: Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat which may help protect your heart, while losing weight!

I buy these too! Tasty!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    you are so adorable. ♥ I love all your food finds! My husband is at the store right now, so I just called him and asked him to add this stuff to our list. :D

Aw thanks doll :) Glad I can be of help!! :bigsmile:
  • GoBanana76
    GoBanana76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im gonna make this! thanks for sahring! What section of the grocery did you find the sara lee pitas?