116 Pounds down, a few more to go! (Progress Pics)

Options

Replies

• Linshizzle
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!! CONGRATS- VERY INSPIRING, THANK YOU!!! :)
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats on your success on your weight loss journey :)
  • cyndi101
    Options
    Wow...you look Fantastic....soooo motivational and such an Inspiration....Congrats!! thanx so much for sharing!:drinker: .
  • knelson422
    Options
    That is so awesome, thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Helloimagirl777
    Helloimagirl777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look gorgeous
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! IMPRESSIVE! You look amazing!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Wow. I bet you feel as good as you look. Keep up the great work. You are beaming
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Awesome and very motivating!! GREAT JOB would be putting it mildly!!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!

Every single person who I see with a significant weight loss like this looks at least 10 years younger without the 100+ pounds on their body. It's amazing!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Great work! That is an amazing transformation, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us :)
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow your smile is shining bright...u look great, very inspiring...keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so good! What a great job you've done losing all that weight. I also have a lot of weight to lose and it's hard to stay motivated. Knowing that others have done it helps to keep me focused and on track. Thanks so much for sharing! Great job, keep up the good work!
  • sbussard
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing, you should be so very proud of yourself, what an inspiration you are!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are such an inspiration!
    Congrats on your weight loss and I wish you continued success with what you still want to lose :)
  • MizzTy
    MizzTy Posts: 11
    Options
    wow Great job!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! Inspiring!
  • fontaine3b
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me asking, how old are you and do you have kids? I'm just wondering if after I reach my goal (lose 40 lbs) if my body will actually be in shape or if I will have to drag all this ugly stretched skin with me? My heaviest weight was my starting weight of 198, I have 3 boys, the youngest is ten. I most definitely want to reach my goal and I am also definitely hoping that everything will "snap" back to where it is supposed to be!!

You look fabulous and keep up the good work!!
  • pebblez719
    pebblez719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have given me the inspiration I need to continue with this. I know it's hard, but MFP does make it easier! You look GREAT! Keep up the good work. I am behind you 100%! "Move it and Lose it!"
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Hey beautiful, well done :-)
  • grangerdm
    grangerdm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great!! congrats...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!