Fit By Summer - February

Options

Replies

• andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    So I got up really early today, I am usually not a morning person...we will see how long this lasts I am wondering when my lazy will kick in. But as for now I am getting my green tea in.

How is everyone doing?

Morning!
    Well afternoon now. How's the green tea working out for you? I tried it but it tastes too horrible for me to keep drinking.

I'm doing good today. Just got back from an 11 mile run and it was the fastest I've managed in quite a long time. I'm going to use some of the 1200 calories burned on a bacon sandwich :happy:

The green tea is fine, people either love it or hate it... I am actually drinking it to try to get myself from drinking coffee everyday..it actually does give you a little energy boost. Good for you with the running...and I love me some bacon sandwich lol.
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds so down to 209! I will be in Onederland soon.

24 more pounds to lose to beat my goal of 185 by summer. :bigsmile:
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    happy mondays all

i have lost 2lbs this week its not huge but its good ill take it

will anyone else be watching biggest loser tonight?? im in uk so not sure if it will be showing in states at same time but i do like the show. it sthe UK version tonight and series 9 of usa version tomorrow
  • KC1206
    KC1206 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday All!

Monday is my Sunday (I work at a church, so Sundays are my busy day) but I am trying to keep myself motivated and busy for the day. I usually weigh in on Tuesday mornings, so I don't want to make everything go to waste from the past week today.

How did everyone fare with Superbowl party temptations last night? I made best friends with the veggies.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck!

We did fine with superbowl sunday, because we didn't even watch it! So we ate normally yesterday. I think my problem is that I have been working out extra hard lately, but having trouble upping my calories to match. I am working on it, but I think that it is hindering my progress right now. I definitely feel like I am building muscle though, which is a goal that is going fine.
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    I'm stuck!

We did fine with superbowl sunday, because we didn't even watch it! So we ate normally yesterday. I think my problem is that I have been working out extra hard lately, but having trouble upping my calories to match. I am working on it, but I think that it is hindering my progress right now. I definitely feel like I am building muscle though, which is a goal that is going fine.

we dont have superbowl not sure we even have an equivelant to it maybe thats a good thing as theres no temptation so use it as an excuse but i feel somewhat left out not having a national thing that everyone joins in with
  • xtina1982
    Options
    i've been feeling a little bleh about my workouts too...thinking i might pick up 30 Day Shred, the reviews on it are amazing and I'd like to mix it up a little. (plus, My Fitness Coach sorta ticked me off today - I went for a 60 minute workout with upper body focus, as last time it was about 40 minutes cardio, 20 minutes upper body; today it went to upper body exercises after FIFTEEN MINUTES. so i had to either modify or completely ignore whatever was going on on-screen to get the workout i wanted.)

BUT, still going strong...and thinking maybe the scale's resistance to moving was due to, ehm, 'other factors' that will hopefully straighten themselves out in the next couple of days. :)
  • minni2906
    Options
    I'm back!
    My name is Mindy. My goal by summer is to be 150. That's 50lbs from where I am now. Problem is, I'm not trying to lose weight for the next two months. I'm getting married April 2nd, and my dress fits perfectly right now. I don't want to end up losing too much and needing rush alterations, so I'm putting my weight loss on hold. I WILL resume April 9th when we return from our honeymoon. Until then, I'll be monitoring my intake still,I don't wanna gain it all back!!
    Crazy thing; I petitioned to have my name changed when I was 21 because I didn't want to share my fathers last name. I now share my last name with my mother.
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    how was evryones tuesday?

i spent the day shopping with a friend looking for a gift for my 11yr old daughters birthday havent found anything yet that she hasnt already got loads of but i have until they 15th feb to find the perfect gift

i walked lots a avoided all the crappy foods when i wa sout and ate healthy and i had fun
    hope everyone else had a good day
  • OceanAddict
    OceanAddict Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Back on track this week - went a bit off the rails last Friday / Saturday. Haven't been brave enough to get back on the scale yet - want to get a few good workouts in first. :D
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    HELLO MFP FRIENDS....MY NAME IS SHAWTUE SHERIE AND I AM IN VIRGINIA BEACH :glasses: ....HENCE THE WORD BEACH....I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE 15 POUNDS BY MAY 17TH (MY BIRTHDAY):blushing: AND ANOTHER 15 BY JULY 4TH (12 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY) :wink: ......SO EXCITED!!! :bigsmile:
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Ok, those of you who workout with zumba...which dvds do you recommend.
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    I think my goal for the rest of this week is to make it to the gym for at least two 30 min workouts.
  • KC1206
    Options
    andrea--good luck with your goal!

No movement on the scale this week. Starting to get super discouraged. Really need some motivation...
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options

No movement on the scale this week. Starting to get super discouraged. Really need some motivation...

You know me too, I was told yesterday to just concentrate on the day to day....and you know what tomorrow is another new day..and next week a new week. Just focus on short term goals and we will get there!!

My goals for the rest of this week is to work out 2 times for at least 20 minutes
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    hope everyones having a good week this week

i have managed my exercise and to stick to my calories lets hope the weekend is a s good a sthe week
  • ahsweetstuff
    ahsweetstuff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Melissa and I'm fairly new to the whole blogging thing, and I have been tracking for about a month - on and off, but I was told that blogging would help me remember to get back on here. =) I

My goal by summer is to be down 20 pounds, and to be HEALTHY.
    I have an auto immune disorder and if I dont take care of my body then bad things start to happen quickly. I had my gallbladder taken out in April and got pancreatitis from the surgery. All resulting from poor health, I'm sure of it. The most bizzare thing about me is that I'm a bald chick. (Alopecia: please look it up!)

I'm excited to join my first blog :)
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i want to get down to 115lbs by july 15th! my 23rd birthday. i want to fit into my size 25 jeans before that though!

i just started doing the 30 day shred, but i am having trouble with my food lately.. so i am probably not getting the results i want.

feel free to add me!
  • KC1206
    Options

You know me too, I was told yesterday to just concentrate on the day to day....and you know what tomorrow is another new day..and next week a new week. Just focus on short term goals and we will get there!!

My goals for the rest of this week is to work out 2 times for at least 20 minutes

That is a good way to think of it.
    So, for today, I did good. I stayed under calories and threw in some extra time on the wii active.
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    KC what is wii active like?
    i love the step on wii fitness and doing marching bowling easy things really but great fun i bought wii active ages ago at a bargain price but havent tried it yet i kinda stick to what i like exercise and avoid new things so id love to know what its like