what do you first notice in the opposite sex?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
Since weve been talking flirting and crushes etc lets talk about what you first notice in opposite sex. For me its feet i tend to think if a woman takes good care of her feet she will maintain everything else. After that its smile

Replies

• togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    A mans eyes are the first thing i notice for sure....
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    For me, it's the persons face. I feel that has a lot to do w/the initial attraction you feel for someone. Then of course it's their smile.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Eyes....they can tell a lot about a person. Kind, caring, cold, distant, affectionate, hateful...all can be expressed with eyes.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Mouth...not just the lips, but the teeth and the shape. Weird huh?
  • Monicamarkt
    Monicamarkt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Teeth!! Then the face then the body. :happy:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Their behavior. If they're nice, they have a shot. If not, well then, forget it.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Eyes, definitely. Smile is just as important, too. Someone friendly looking is more appealing, I think, than someone who looks like they're ready to scold you.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If she looks feminine as a whole but then specifically her eyes and smile.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Smile.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I would say his height would catch my attention first, like them tall ;)
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    height has always been very important to me.....the first thing i would notice about a guy is how tall he is.

It's cos i'm tall(5'10 and a bit)....And i would always want him to be taller. (even just 1/2 and inch)
  • A man eyes and smile...
  • TORNATO1
    TORNATO1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bewbs haha
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Definitely the eyes. Eyes can tell you a lot about a person. If they're genuine and kind, their eyes show it.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    *hopes no one else looks at feet*i mean mine are taken care of..but HUGE lol
    I like both genders....and I dont really look at one particular thing first.. I deffinately care more about faces then bodies though..
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Since weve been talking flirting and crushes etc lets talk about what you first notice in opposite sex. For me its feet i tend to think if a woman takes good care of her feet she will maintain everything else. After that its smile

Ha ha. I once dated a guy who's roommate was really into feet. He kept trying to get my guy to break it off with me because I have really ugly feet. Not that I don't take care of them, I totally do, but they are super large and wide (I wear a 9 EEE, and I'm only 5'2"). I call them "Flintstone Feet).

Now that I have probably freaked you out...t's all about a guys arms for me. Nothing like a good bicep!
  • Raquel1275
    Options
    Definitely smile. That is including lips and teeth! :)
  • formytwins
    Options
    I am going to have to say eye lashes then eyes...weird huh????
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Shoulders and arms, my husband's are HUGE even when he hasn't worked out in a while. It's soooo hot.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    His hands *S*