what do you first notice in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Damn, my crush thread really caused some chaos!

It depends on the person for me. If they have an amazing smile, I notice their smile. If they have a nice build, I notice that. If it's a girl, it is the same, but mostly the legs and stomach area...I like both genders.
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Physically? Shoulders. God I love me some broad shoulders!

After that it's how he treats others...esp his waitress.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Physically? Shoulders. God I love me some broad shoulders!

After that it's how he treats others...esp his waitress.

Broad shoulders...umph.
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    Bewbs haha
    LMAO...glad you were the first. I was afraid of being accused of being piggish and superficial so...

Hooray for being piggish and superficial!

I have to confess that I will look at ladies profiles here as well to see if they have taken a picture of their butt. :embarassed:
    me too
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    I gotta know that his shoulders can take what my eh....legs are gonna do to em. That's about the nicest way I can put it ;)
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Bewbs haha
    LMAO...glad you were the first. I was afraid of being accused of being piggish and superficial so...

Hooray for being piggish and superficial!

I have to confess that I will look at ladies profiles here as well to see if they have taken a picture of their butt. :embarassed:
    me too

<3 boobies, not gonna lie. And butts. But only girls, I think guys butts are awkward..
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yeah....i realise that when i'm casually people watching i am much more interested in what women look like than men....i guess because we are just more interesting....

i am drawn to interesting bags and shoes and accessories....i am like a wee magpie! drawn to the shiny glint!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I gotta know that his shoulders can take what my eh....legs are gonna do to em. That's about the nicest way I can put it ;)

thud.gif
  • Karleyyy
    Options

thud.gif

Lmao.
  • kbubp
    kbubp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    this
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    come on he said the first thing, you never notice anything about personality as the first thing
    for me is butt and small waist :P
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    personality: confidence
    physical: eyes, but not so much how attractive the eyes are vs. how expressive a guy can be with them

Now that's what turns me on about the opposite sex!

great taste! :flowerforyou:
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Shoulders and arms, my husband's are HUGE even when he hasn't worked out in a while. It's soooo hot.

Yeah arms are a big one for me too!!

Okay...I love arms. Tanned arms. My ex was blonde and tan, so his arms were just......:love:
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    OK maybe you don't notice anything about personality first, but I can tell you that within 5 mins of meeting someone, I know whether or not I want to get to know them more.

So....since we are being tech-y-nical: shoulders. If your shoulders don't look like a good resting spot for my ankles or calves....cya!
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    LOL
  • MizzTy
    MizzTy Posts: 11
    Options
    his teeth have to be white because i cant stand kissing a guy with yellow teeth eww
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Chivalry. It's a big deal for me that a man be a man (in my view) and it's a good sign of his character if he's a gentleman. It's big time points if they stand up to give an elderly person their seat, open the door for someone struggling to get through, etc.

A sincere, great smile goes a LONG way, too! The combo? Unbeatable!

I'm old fashioned that way, I guess. :smooched:
    I always open the door for a lady. I get some awful glares sometimes, like i am implying they are incapable.

We are teaching our 5 year old son to hold the door for people and it is amazing how rude people are!!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Eyes...Smile and def personality can have nice looks but personality is a MUST ;)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Grammar.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Chivalry. It's a big deal for me that a man be a man (in my view) and it's a good sign of his character if he's a gentleman. It's big time points if they stand up to give an elderly person their seat, open the door for someone struggling to get through, etc.
    I'm old fashioned that way, I guess. :smooched:
    I SO agree with you!! I love it when they actually act like a man. Nice behavior will get you anywhere.