what do you first notice in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I check the whole person!:)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the weird one, I notice a guys flaws...like if he has crooked teeth or crazy hair or a beer gut...it doesn't really make a difference to me, but it is the first thing I notice.

Maybe it makes them appear more approachable if they're flawed :blushing:

You just described me to a T.:embarassed:

glad I'm not the only one...:flowerforyou:

No...I meant I have the crooked teeth and beer gut. :embarassed: :embarassed:

Not for long!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Everything. I just cannot point out one thing. Voice..eyes, expression, hair..walk..arms..hands? It's not a single thing. Face is obviously prominent.

Voice is a good one too! :bigsmile:

Monotone and nasally do anything for ya? flirtysmile1.gif
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Whether or not she smiles back ;)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Everything. I just cannot point out one thing. Voice..eyes, expression, hair..walk..arms..hands? It's not a single thing. Face is obviously prominent.

Shannon u dirty bird
    *giggles*
    I thought you were going to say a man that owns a vineyard :ohwell: :flowerforyou:

If he does, then I don't care if he looks like Quasimodo and talks like Richard Simmons. :embarassed:

He's mine! :bigsmile: :love:
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the weird one, I notice a guys flaws...like if he has crooked teeth or crazy hair or a beer gut...it doesn't really make a difference to me, but it is the first thing I notice.

Maybe it makes them appear more approachable if they're flawed :blushing:

You just described me to a T.:embarassed:

glad I'm not the only one...:flowerforyou:

No...I meant I have the crooked teeth and beer gut. :embarassed: :embarassed:

:laugh: I get it now :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Do you own a vineyard?? :wink: :smokin:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :happy:

:laugh: :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I think this fits me to a T also... For me it's more how they present themselves and how they treat others before looks. I've dated ugly guys before, I've dated good looking guys... Personality is most important to me. I want them to make me feel special, make me laugh, carry a meaningful conversation, yet at the same time be able to be themselves, and allow me to be myself also...
    Exactly. Biggest turn off is someone that wants me to be someone I'm not. :noway:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Do you own a vineyard?? :wink: :smokin:

Dang...missed out again. :grumble:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    What kind of car they drive. (You didn't say it had to be physical) and yes I know i am superficial, but you can tell a lot about somebody by what they drive and the condition of their vehicle. :laugh:

Or lack of a car..... I don't think it's superficial at all. There really is alot to be said about a man who has a car that runs, is clean, and he doesn't ask you if he can hide it from the repo man in your garage. I don't care if its a pinto or a mercedes.

I first notice swagger.... How does he address me? How does he carry himself? Is he cool yet still polite and respectful? Can he carry an adult conversation? Is he using lines off a cheesy pick up website or is he actually funny? Can he look me in the eye? And is he a racist or political meanie?

These things mean the world to me. (I can usually tell all of the above in the first meeting. Including the car and whether or not he lives with his mom.):laugh:
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :happy:

:laugh: :wink:

Right back 'atcha :blushing:
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Well, I got to say I like looks but they're not that important to me I'm more of an intellectual type I would have to go talk to the guy. Cause some guys look hot but are total jerks,Ok? So if they are kind and sweet then the rest doesn't really matter.
  • Olona
    Options
    What kind of car they drive. (You didn't say it had to be physical) and yes I know i am superficial, but you can tell a lot about somebody by what they drive and the condition of their vehicle. :laugh:

Or lack of a car..... I don't think it's superficial at all. There really is alot to be said about a man who has a car that runs, is clean, and he doesn't ask you if he can hide it from the repo man in your garage. I don't care if its a pinto or a mercedes.

I first notice swagger.... How does he address me? How does he carry himself? Is he cool yet still polite and respectful? Can he carry an adult conversation? Is he using lines off a cheesy pick up website or is he actually funny? Can he look me in the eye? And is he a racist or political meanie?

These things mean the world to me. (I can usually tell all of the above in the first meeting. Including the car and whether or not he lives with his mom.):laugh:
  • Olona
    Options

Yeah thats what I was trying to say if they can talk to me and respect me like a woman and not just something he wants to hit and run then I'm pretty much happy.
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'd have to say, in order:
    1. Height (I'm short. I no longer want to date really tall guys)
    2. Eyes
    3. Smile
    4. Hair

Hair only comes first if you have a bunch of crazy mess on your head. :huh:
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would have to say a great smile is the first thing I notice. One because it shows the teeth and the lips. He MUST have good lips to kiss.
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I notice smile first then eyes
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    I always notice the way they carry themselves... If they are confident, that is the FIRST thing I notice , I prefer men, that feel secure with who they are, so its nothing psychical , because ALL of that can and WILL change over time,..
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Teeth and Nails... if he has dirty nails all bets are off!

Yeah dirty nails are pretty gross! (well unless you meet them at the auto body shop and they are working, i guess that would be acceptable but he better know how to scrub them!)