Ladies that have lost weight...(men, if you enter please be

Options
Okay so ladies, are you more comfortable wearing sexy clothes for your men? :blushing: I think it's a self image thing or something but I still can't get myself to do it and I feel bad because my husband wants me to. Should I just do it and get over the way I feel about my body? Am i going to get banned for starting this subject?

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Okay so ladies, are you more comfortable wearing sexy clothes for your men? :blushing: I think it's a self image thing or something but I still can't get myself to do it and I feel bad because my husband wants me to. Should I just do it and get over the way I feel about my body? Am i going to get banned for starting this subject?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Just flaunt yourself girl!! My husband says one of HIS favorite things about me losing weight is not so much my body but that I feel confident enough to walk around naked!! :laugh: :laugh:

I get out of the shower, showing everything........feeling great..and he's like "YES!!!!! SCORE!!!" :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    I mean i'm comfortable around my husband but I just feel silly wearing the slinky stuff. I don't know why. Plus, I don't feel like I look good in them so it makes the whole ordeal less fun for me because instead of enjoying the moment i'm worrying about how fat I look. :grumble:
  • lauraj828
    Options
    i totally agree! losing weight is an enormous accomplishment. you should be proud of the hard work you've done and the amazing results you're seeing. feeling confident and loving your body are so important. celebrate that confidence and show it off!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Maybe after I lose a few more pounds. I still feel like my stomach needs a lot of work before I do that.
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    Dressing sexy for yourself or for your man reflects that you love yourself including all your flaws. It's the confidence you exhibit that reflects your beauty!
  • punka274
    Options
    My husband is the same way...i too don't feel comfortable wearing sexy clothes but he wants me too!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Sexy is as sexy does!!
    You are the same size no matter what you have or have not got on!!
    You are great looking and need to get that into your head.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well...I've always been pretty self-conscious, even when I was the lowest I've ever been...I just never wore anything too tight or revealing. But I find outfits that really flatter my body and am comfortable in them. Some of them are sexy...but not TOO much...ya know?! You have to be comfortable also.

Good luck!
  • lina1131
    Options
    and I know my husband thinks i'm beautiful. Hell, he thought I was sexy before I lost all this weight. It's not him at all, it's just me. I wish I could be one of those people that just didn't care and wore what I wanted and felt great about myself.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Maybe after I lose a few more pounds. I still feel like my stomach needs a lot of work before I do that.
    You know, I am not completely happy with all my parts....but I am so proud of myself and feel so much better and smaller....and have so much more fun looking for clothes..that I enjoying the positive things and not focusing on the negative.

I know it's hard to get to that point and I am still self conscious about things but really....you only have one life to live. It's almost like having a baby. Some people try to wait for the "perfect time" to have a child. There really is no such thing. If you waited for the perfect time, you would never have one! LOL!
    So, instead of waiting for the "perfect body" to feel good in front fo your hubby...just embrace what is beautiful and wonderful about you and your body....and know that he is enjoying it too!!! :wink:
  • turtle
    Options
    I'm really shy about it and I've just recently bought a short skirt for my boyfriend's eyes only. I do feel like a moron in it but he absolutely loved it! He was so supportive and encouraging when I had it on, he really made it a positive experience. And now instead of me being embarrassed of my jiggly legs, it's all the more motivation to work out. Skankier skirt, here I come! I' m sure you're husband will be just as encouraging and supportive! Best wishes!
  • lina1131
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:

Ummm, I HIGHLY doubt his reaction to you wearing sexy clothes is going to be "WTF!" LOL!

His jaw will probably drop to the floor and he will be like "MAN, my wife is HOT!!" :wink:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Ummm, I HIGHLY doubt his reaction to you wearing sexy clothes is going to be "WTF!" LOL!

His jaw will probably drop to the floor and he will be like "MAN, my wife is HOT!!" :wink:
    I think his wife is hot. :wink:
    Go for Lina
  • monica5237
    Options

Well when I dress sexy (i am single so i don't do it too often) but since I have been over weight for so long and I hate the way my belly looks I wear the corsets and panties that cover everything and then thigh high stockings and garters it is very sexy and it covers all you want ot cove and it turns men ON !!!:love::love: :love: :wink: I even take pictures :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My hubby wants me to dress more sexy too. :embarassed:

I feel self conscious dressing that way and therefore don't. :bigsmile:

Poor hubby. th_smalldancingman.gif
  • punka274
    Options

Well when I dress sexy (i am single so i don't do it too often) but since I have been over weight for so long and I hate the way my belly looks I wear the corsets and panties that cover everything and then thigh high stockings and garters it is very sexy and it covers all you want ot cove and it turns men ON !!!:love::love: :love: :wink: I even take pictures :wink:

I my husband would have a heart attack if i was to were something sexy like that....you go girl! mmmmm,i may have to give it a go:blushing:
  • Steffykins
    Options
    *chants* DO IT DO IT DO IT!! I bet as soon as you put some sexy stuff on you'll feel amazing! And I can see from your pictures you have a lovely figure :wink: