what do you first notice in the opposite sex?

Replies

• sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    It depends. If I hear his voice before I see him, then the first thing I notice is his vernacular. Nothing is more unappealing than "tawkin lie dis"!

Otherwise, it's his smile! :)
  • Bewbs haha
    LMAO...glad you were the first. I was afraid of being accused of being piggish and superficial so...

Hooray for being piggish and superficial!

I have to confess that I will look at ladies profiles here as well to see if they have taken a picture of their butt. :embarassed:

I too am a butt man.~~
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Bewbs haha
    LMAO...glad you were the first. I was afraid of being accused of being piggish and superficial so...

Hooray for being piggish and superficial!

I have to confess that I will look at ladies profiles here as well to see if they have taken a picture of their butt. :embarassed:

I too am a butt man.~~

five.gif
  • come on he said the first thing, you never notice anything about personality as the first thing
    for me is butt and small waist :P

UNTRUE! I'm around hot guys all the time, it doesn't phase me... But if I notice a man being polite/kind/considerate it makes me really attracted to them even if their looks aren't a (stereotypical) 10.

Just being honest.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    come on he said the first thing, you never notice anything about personality as the first thing
    for me is butt and small waist :P

UNTRUE! I'm around hot guys all the time, it doesn't phase me... But if I notice a man being polite/kind/considerate it makes me really attracted to them even if their looks aren't a (stereotypical) 10.

Just being honest.

WTG! Wish I had that mindset when I was your age too! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I have always maintained how you appear certainly makes an impression, but what comes out of your mouth leaves an indelible mark.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    I have always maintained how you appear certainly makes an impression, but what comes out of your mouth leaves an indelible mark.

I think I'm gonna cross-stich this on a pillow or something. Best quote ever!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member

SO TRUE!!!
  • I'm a sucker for beautiful smiles. If a man smiles a lot, it shows his confidence! And confidence is attractive.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Hair. If you've got nice, long hair...:love:
  • Y'all are so lucky to know exactly what you like in the opposite sex. I do like a woman with a nice smile, chest, butt, and all that good stuff; but at the end of the day, I'll shove all of that to the side and fall in love with the woman that has a good heart. A woman with all the best attributes cannot do anything for me if she holds grudges or has a bad attitude or has that jealous streak. Give me a plain Jane with a smile and a good heart, and I'll walk away the happiest man on the planet.
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    DEF- smile, teeth color and shape!
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Legs.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    On the physical side, definitely
    1. Eyes
    2. Hands
    3. Glutes
    :wink:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Has any other guy told the truth yet???? Face, Boobs, *kitten*.

Some times not in that order hahahaha:laugh:
  • Mouth...not just the lips, but the teeth and the shape. Weird huh?

same for me the mouth the teeth and the type of shoe they wear lol so i'm weird too
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    eyes, face, smile...in about 3/10 of a second. then boobs, then *kitten*, then back to boobs.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Truth.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    I would say his height would catch my attention first, like them tall ;)

That's the first thing that attracts me as well. (I'm 5'9".) Then it is the teeth and shoulders, not sure in which order! =)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Smile first. And not a fake smile either. I want a big toothy grin. The teeth don't have to be straight, but they have to be white.
    In fact, people with super straight or "glowing" white teeth freak me out! LOL
    I think people with a gap in their teeth or a crooked tooth here and there are adorable.

Also the eyes are something I look at as well. You know someone is genuinely happy when their eyes crinkle at the sides when they smile. I love that.
This discussion has been closed.