another 1/2 hr done
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    2 more today!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    2 miles in today! I'm finally caught up for wussing out for 3 days. :( Now to just stick with the plan! :)
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    did 3 yesterday but couldn't get out of bed this morning, was sooooo tired, felt like I couldn't move. Hope I'm not coming down with something. Hope to do 6 miles on saturday. the graph is great, you do such good work on the computer, wish I was a computer savey. keep up the good work everyone.
  • LMBinUK
    Options
    2 miles last night, but it took a lot to get up and get going. Time to stop slacking off and get my buns in gear!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Everone! I'm so glad that we are all sticking with it!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did the 'walking bus' today, plus the walk to work and back. I'm doing Leslie later so that'll be 5miles for today.

I'm doing a 'virtual 5k' tomorrow (I don't do running just yet, so I'm doing a Leslie 5 mile walk. I only need to do 3.1miles but Saturday is a full 5 mile walk for me!!!).

LouiseXXX
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    I'm up to 30.95 now.
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Did the 'walking bus' today, plus the walk to work and back. I'm doing Leslie later so that'll be 5miles for today.

I'm doing a 'virtual 5k' tomorrow (I don't do running just yet, so I'm doing a Leslie 5 mile walk. I only need to do 3.1miles but Saturday is a full 5 mile walk for me!!!).

LouiseXXX

I've never heard of "virtual 5K" before. It sounds interesting. I'll look it up.
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I spent too much time doing other things this morning so I didn't have as much time as I usually do to walk on my treadmill. However, because I made this commitment, I did get on and walked 1.1 miles.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I got in 4 miles this morning.
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    I got 4 miles in today. :) Happy Friday!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    1 mile finished today! :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did a 2 mile walk with my Ma, Pa, brother, sis-in-law and eldest child and this evening 3 miles with Leslie!!!!

Not sure I'll be doing owt other than playing JUST DANCE 2 tomorrow ( I need to post some scores for my mfp challenge )

LouiseXXX
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    no walking yesterday but did an hour and 3/4 with the dogs throught the mud and rain...what a wet day!
  • creolevibe
    creolevibe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to reaching my goal!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    knocked out a few more yesterday walking the dog :) I'll try to get at least two more in today. :)
  • LMBinUK
    Options
    Another 2 miles finished. I'm surprised I even made it to the gym through all the wind and rain.
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    2 more- maybe more but i'm not sure because i was outside...
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    1 mile in today. Doing 30 day shred first made it sooo hard to go...I just wanted to shower off all the sweat from that work out and go to bed! lol