Lose a Dozen by Easter! Starts 2/13/11 Join Us!

Options

Replies

• loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Count me in. Really in need of a kick up the @$$ at the moment to get myself back in the game. I WILL lose 12lb in the next 10 weeks!!!
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • steph53282
    steph53282 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to join in! :smile:
  • ktblueyz
    Options
    I would like to join! how do i join???
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in--but like so many before me, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do...I'll keep checking back for info. Thanks for putting this together!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    Count me in! First time challenge. I HAVE to get in gear!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO DO........just record your weight on here every Monday and your name and weight loss/gain will be calculated on a spreadsheet that is done by an AWESOME member.:flowerforyou: that's all you have to do.......you can check back here for updates from others and for Tausha's challenges that you can do if you want to........Good Luck, Everybody.........I'm definitely in.........didn't get the 10 lbs off by Valentine's:brokenheart: , but going to try to get this off by Easter!!!:drinker:
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    sounds great
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to be IN!!!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am in. :happy:

I can and will make the goal this time!!!

Thanks poshtaush and inskydiamonds! :flowerforyou:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    Me too!!! My goal date is April 28th and i have about 12 more pounds to lose so this is perfect for me! I am really excited and am gonna kick butt!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! and i LOVE the name of the challenge. lose a dozen. except i'll be without internet/scale for the next week cause i'll be in mexico! takin off tomorrow! rough life... i know... lol
    so i'll weigh in now with my weight from last week 146.8
    good luck to everyone!! and remember...
    "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. Only have between 1.6 and 6.6 lbs. to lose but need to tone a lot of different areas. I"ll post on Monday with my starting weight.
  • Buterphly
    Options
    I'm in!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Im in 2 please...be my first .. what do i need to do...:bigsmile:
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    Im in just finshed the valentines day challenge didnt make my 10lbs loss but i did manage 8.8lbs.But im gonna try hard to lose 12lbs by easter:drinker:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed the valentines challenge and would love to do the easter one...they help keep me focused, even if I don't make the goal weight.
  • kerinick
    Options
    I would love to join in! I have never done a challenge and I need to keep myself motivated... I am getting married April 29!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'll post my weight on Monday :)