Does everyone else pee 13+ times a day?

Options
I've grown curious, I've always been one to drink A LOT of water, I always opt for water, watered down juices over any and all sweet and carbonated beverages, but since I began using My Fitness Pal and counting the glasses and ounces of water I consume, today I consumed over 64oz of water and I have been going to the bathroom every 30 minuets. It's a full bladder, empty the tank sensation, not a "possible urinary problem, or infection etc.) BUT with this it brings valid questions, if we're all drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, shouldn't we all be using the bathroom on a frequent basis? Or I've got some explaining to research. Thanks in advance, Feel free to add me.

Replies

• Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    the more you drink the more you pee. I pee twice a day and get in about 5 glasses of water. it may depend on the size of your bladder. how much do you pee at once? okay and i know you say its not a possible problem but what you just described is a big sign of diabietes.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Yup...go pee all the time. My co-workers judge me but I've stopped caring!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    lol, in a word, YES.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I drink about 12-14 glasses a day. I definatly have to go every hour to two hours!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Only 13?? Damn...normally, I'm at 13 by noon. :bigsmile:
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yep, but if you keep drinking that much water on a daily basis, eventually your body will adjust, allowing you to "go" less frequently!
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well, since i started mfp..ive been drinking water like i dont have anything else to reach for. And, Uhh..yes, ive been peeing like nobody's business. I know i dont have diabetes. First off..if your watching the amount of starch you eat..then you dont have anything to absorb the fluids..therefore, you will pass the liquids.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've grown curious, I've always been one to drink A LOT of water, I always opt for water, watered down juices over any and all sweet and carbonated beverages, but since I began using My Fitness Pal and counting the glasses and ounces of water I consume, today I consumed over 64oz of water and I have been going to the bathroom every 30 minuets. It's a full bladder, empty the tank sensation, not a "possible urinary problem, or infection etc.) BUT with this it brings valid questions, if we're all drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, shouldn't we all be using the bathroom on a frequent basis? Or I've got some explaining to research. Thanks in advance, Feel free to add me.

Honey, I pee ALL the time. It kinda sucks cuz I'll be out somewhere for lunch and have to pee at least 2x during and once after lunch. I also have to pee in the middle of the night; I pee 3x each night. I can't stand it when I'm trying to shop and I have to pee (nothing like peeing in a grocery store restroom, yuck!). Glad I'm flushing out toxins, but DANG it gets annoying! :)
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    Omg I go alll the time! Before class, breaktime then again that same class! Lol people stare at me when I get up 15 min after break to pee again
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Perhaps have a chat to your doctor about it, if you are concerned. I've noticed that I've been using the bathroom more than usual as well. Everything's normal on my end, I've just upped my water consumption is all.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I pee all the time. It used to get to me, but now I just visualize peeing out all the fat. Weird I know, but it makes it kind of fun to go.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    yup! I pee all the time. I go to a 2 hour Bible Study and I pee at least twice while I am there and immediately when I get home again. None of the old ladies have to, but there I am, the youngest one and I am going pee all the time!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yep, i pee all day long
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    It gets better, as another poster said - your body will adjust. When I first started pushing 8-10 glasses a day I was peeing every 20 minutes... literally and getting up 2-3 times a night. Now I can chug 2 glasses before bedtime and make it all night without getting up but my bladder is a GREAT alarm clock. I probably pee about 5 times a day now instead of 20.
  • reasonablyvain
    Options
    Hahaha yes. Add a little caffeine to the mix? I'll be in the bathroom 3 times just over the course of my lunch hour. People notice. They tease me, but not in a mean way :P
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    yep I pee alot also and I drink about 14 glasses or more of water daily:drinker: even once or twice during the night and I hate having my sleep interupted :grumble: :sad:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    yep, i pee all day long

LMAO! I'm sorry, but that made me crack up for some reason! Soooooooooo true though!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    And, Uhh..yes, ive been peeing like nobody's business.

This is SO ME! I have always had a "weak" bladder lol. But have made a dr appt. due to other bladder issues. But drinking water has deffently upped the running to the bathroom
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    :wink: Of coarse since your drinking all that water! Plus its clensing your system so that contributes! Your welcome!
  • Caprirenee925
    Options
    WOW, i'm truly not alone! thank you everyone... hahaha I've been racing back and fourth to the bathroom, this is going to take some getting used to.