Lose a Dozen by Easter! Starts 2/13/11 Join Us!

Options

Replies

• rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    This sounds like just what I need. I'm in!
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    :smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have a Valentines day challenge ending on Monday. 12 lbs would get me within 10lbs of my goal weight (actually 7 lbs).
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    WOW~!!! I'm so super excited! Looks like we are going to have such a STRONG GROUP!!

Lots of questions about how to join and what to do, so I'm hoping to clear up any confusion now.

Here's what to do:

1. Just reply to this post and say you want to join!

2. Post your starting weight on MONDAY FEB. 14th... (sorry I messed up and put the 13th in the topic..)

3. Come back and post your weigh ins EVERY MONDAY..( you can still join us if you have a different weigh in day, just come and post it on Mondays. For instance, you weigh in on Thursdays,...wait until Monday to post your loss/gain/stayed same.)

That's all that's REQUIRED!!

Here's the bonus:

1. I try to post challenges for almost everyday. I'll let you know in advance we drink a LOT of water, so go ahead and start upping your intake so you aren't shocked if you haven't done a challenge with me yet.

2. You can come back and report if you did the challenge, or if you didn't and tell how you felt...etc.... We love reading comments from YOU!

3. This is also a place to vent, brag, or come for questions and give suggestions!!!

Remember, this part is all voluntary and NOT REQUIRED to be part of the group. Only a bonus for joining us! The only requirement is to post your weights on Mondays!

Hope this helps!! Any other questions can be sent to me in a private email message. I'm much more likely to answer them quickly!

So excited to work with all of you!!

Tausha
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am in!!!
  • tarazona73
    tarazona73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in...since I only lost 3 lbs on the Valentine's Challenge maybe I can get more motivated this time around. I started out great the first 3 weeks and then trailed off!
  • Brendarud
    Options
    This is great! I have struggled with this same 12 pounds my whole life. I have gained 20 lbs since I turned 40 in Sep! I have lost 7, so 12 lbs would almost get me to my goal. I am trying to make reasonable goals...this is a good one. Thank you and I will send in my weight on Mon.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4561230.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • heidibowling
    heidibowling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How many weeks is it from 2/13/2011 to Easter? I'd like to set little mini-goals for myself along the way too :)
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! Thanks for organizing :flowerforyou:
  • Katrina634
    Options
    I would like to join too.....but I don't know what I have to do! Please tell me, I would love to be challenged to lose 12 more lbs. by Easter!!!! ;)
  • Katrina634
    Options
    Ohhhhh.......okay! I see....!

C ya monday with my starting weight:):happy:
  • Katrina634
    Options
    I'm afraid of the same problem. I have been working out for 5 weeks now (at least 5 days a week with strength training, plyometrics, weights and cardio), and I have lost 9 lbs!!! But I have lost much more in inches! The scale isn't moving as fast as I thought it would, but I feel so much better in my clothes!! ;)

Oh well, I'm gonna give it a try anyway...............fingers crossed!
  • heidibowling
    heidibowling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to join this group! This will be my first one! :)
  • mommaprinn
    mommaprinn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay! I'm in!!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I want to join! 12 lbs in 10 weeks might be a stretch for me, but I'd love to try. I have 25 left to my goal, so that would get me halfway there.

Question: Is there a new thread every week, or is it all in this one?
  • Bslimmer
    Options
    I would really like to give this a try. Thanks!
  • apollopom1
    apollopom1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Thanks
  • melaniemae
    Options
    Im in !
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'm in too :) I've just joined MFP so this will hopefully give me a great jumpstart!! Thanks! ;)