Replies

• mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks Winnie. I got you.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have one request: Can those still participating in the challenge e-mail me the info. It will make it easier to track everyone.

Thanks!!! :happy:
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sent my info to you, Mirna. Thanks for taking on the record-keeping. :happy:

Viki
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot to give you my stats for today.

Viki, checking in...

Week 7
    February 12-18, 2011
    1. Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 1/7
    2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 1/4
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 1/3
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 0/3
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 1/3
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Laurie Bluemagic33

water 1/7 just finished 16th cup think I can get 4 more in before bed lots of sodium today :(
    push up 40 1/4
    wall squats 1/3
    situps none today may work on that during this movie and will update later if I do them
    cardio completed Zumba and biggest loser challenge today good 95minutes of working out yeah...

Seems like I am missing something here.. I will have to go back and check :DDDD

Thanks to everyone who added me as friends today.. Lets take this journey together.. It's always more fun with friends :D
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Laurie Bluemagic33

water 1/7 just finished 16th cup think I can get 4 more in before bed lots of sodium today :(
    push up 40 1/4
    wall squats 1/3
    situps none today may work on that during this movie and will update later if I do them got em done whoo hoo gonna feel that one.. :)

cardio completed Zumba and biggest loser challenge today good 95minutes of working out yeah...

Seems like I am missing something here.. I will have to go back and check :DDDD

Thanks to everyone who added me as friends today.. Lets take this journey together.. It's always more fun with friends :D

got the situps in during the movie.. all 200 in sets of 50 :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

1. Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 1/7
    2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 0/4
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 0/3
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 0/3

I haven't had a chance to go through all the posts from today. I'll read them tomorrow and get caught up on what's going on.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    #121, Hi my name is Eurayna (U-ray-na), and I am definitely still in it. Whatever challenges you put out there I will try my best, I'm not willing to hurt myself but I do try my hardest. Thanx to all who stepped up 2 the plate to continue the challenges. There are less people than started so that should make it easier. And I think it just got to be too much for Allison, thats why she deleted her account. I will email my stats to Myatac...I have to find them first...LOL...Again...thanx to all who are continuing our 90-day challenge...it is important to finish what we started!!!!
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    #102, Angela

I'm still in and I sent my info. But I'm can only do the water and cardio and maybe wall squats unless that uses your abs. I pulled an ab muscle doing a push up, which I think is retarded. I just don't associate push ups with ab muscles. And then if that wasn't enough, I also have a bad cold that I think is trying to become strep throat or bronchitis. This always happens whenever I start to really get into exercising. It's like a challenge from my body to keep going. Grr.
  • rkwith3
    Options
    Hi...I'm Renee...was in the original challenge and I'm glad you ladies took over.
    I'm still in...
    Starting weight was 223
    Weigh in yesterday was 211.6
    So, I'm currently down 11.4
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Week 7
    February 12-18, 2011

1. Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 2/7
    3. Wall Squats twice a day for 3 out of 7 days this week. Hold as long as you can. 0/3

I am sooo frustrated. Yesterday came down with the stomach flu. The last 2 weeks I had a different flu. I have been eating healthier, losing weight, taking vitamins and exercising. Not sure what more I can do!
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    #102, Angela

I'm still in and I sent my info. But I'm can only do the water and cardio and maybe wall squats unless that uses your abs. I pulled an ab muscle doing a push up, which I think is retarded. I just don't associate push ups with ab muscles. And then if that wasn't enough, I also have a bad cold that I think is trying to become strep throat or bronchitis. This always happens whenever I start to really get into exercising. It's like a challenge from my body to keep going. Grr.

Do what you can do, if you not healthy you can't become healthier.. You have to take of you first.. Try to get some extra walking in if you can and that way you bodys has time to heal, but you can still keep moving.. Anything is better than nothing.. Hope you feel better soon.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Week 7
    February 12-18, 2011

I am sooo frustrated. Yesterday came down with the stomach flu. The last 2 weeks I had a different flu. I have been eating healthier, losing weight, taking vitamins and exercising. Not sure what more I can do!

Don't get frustrated cause that leads to stress eating.. Gatorade is the best thing you can do or even some pedilyte would be benifical.. You body is losing nurtients it needs like sodium and potassium.. Gatorade will replenish those and it is easy on the stomach they also make a gatorade zero.. Very good low calories and carbs but still has the nutrients.. Feel better soon.

Laurie
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Whew, what a day,, Was on call this weekend got called in for a couple hours today, of couse I was in the middle of mopping floors when they called..

Anyway for today..

I just finish 54 min of zumba ( cardio)
    water 12/cups so far will get another 4 in before bed
    40 pushups..
    no situps today

will hit that again tomarrow... Sodium is off the charts again today.. Not a great eating day for me it was quick and easy and that never ends up good... Back on track tomarrow.. everyone have a good night it looks like there is maybe 8 or 10 us in yet.. Small group but easier to get to know everyone..
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 1/4
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 100/600

I managed to get caught up on all the posts just now. Also, I got my meal plan completed a little bit ago. This is my first time actually making a meal plan, and it's for five days. I'm kind of nervous to see how it's going to turn out. :laugh:
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    If you really want to bump up your workout try Tae Bo by Billy Blanks it gives you a real good workout! And if you don't have the DVD now worries just go to Youtube.com and type in Tae Bo with Billy Blanks and you will burn Calories galore!!!! - Just a suggestion! :-)
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    #26 Brittnye

Hope everything is ok with Allison. I have been out of town and just got back on here tonight. I will get on this weeks challenge starting tomorrow! Thanks ladies for keeping this going!
  • sybil1106
    Options
    #28 Sybil
    Water done
    50 min of cardio
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    No 7 checking in quick before internet goes off again.

been having terrible problems with internet so unable to post much, but count me in for the rest of the challenge.

I've not been doing too well but want to finish. I'll try hard this week to complete the challenges.

Thanks for keeping it going.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    #121 Checkin in....

2. 4 sets of 10 Pushups 4 out of 7 days this week. 20/160
    4. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 2 out of 7 days this week 60/60
    5. Do 8 Sets of 25 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 100/600

Does using my ab rocket count for my sit-ups...cause thats how I have been doing them...makes the full motion of the sit-up much much easier with less strain on back!!!