Replies

• LMPRF97
    Options
    And techie
  • littlemoron
    littlemoron Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tee hee! I love boy talk!

I'm engaged to a wonderful, smart, funny dude, who is a bit stocky, shaved head (best remedy for baldness!), with big blue eyes and a crooked smile. He looks a bit like a wrestler. I love him.

But he doesn't have any tattoos and damn I love a man with TONS of tattoos.

:love:
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    I usually like guys most girls wouldnt! I was showing this guy who i liked to them and they all said ACNE FACE or YUCK! LOL
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Tee hee! I love boy talk!

I'm engaged to a wonderful, smart, funny dude, who is a bit stocky, shaved head (best remedy for baldness!), with big blue eyes and a crooked smile. He looks a bit like a wrestler. I love him.

But he doesn't have any tattoos and damn I love a man with TONS of tattoos.

:love:

oh my god i love tattoos.
    *swooooon*
    :heart:
  • nroesler
    Options
    I need a funny guy and a guy who is tall. i'm 5'9" and i want to be able to wear heels and still not feel like i'm daing someone my height. and nothing is sexier than a well dressed man. i melt for a metrosexual....i have dated red heads, brunettes and blondes, so hair color doesn't matter but i'm a sucker for a nice pair of eyes (and bunz)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I like tall guys like 6 foot or taller :) The guy I am dating now is 6 foot 1 and he is runner so he is very thin.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I like a guy that is 5 ft. 10. He has to have big dazzling blue eyes. Must be lean, like a runner but very toned. I like light brown hair. He must be very smart, and also a musician. He must appreciate art, because I am an artist. He must be sensitive, and understanding. He must like shopping and care about his appearance. He must be able to tolerate eating bizarre food.

He must be a tiger.

Good thing I found him. Married for a year now!!

Aw! Congratulations! Sounds like a great guy :)

He is awesome and I love him so very much. He'll be back from deployment in about 28 days!! So excited.
    Shannon, lol, I thought you were describing a gay guy "tongue-in-cheek" at first. I guess there really are the strong sensitive types out there. I am very happy that you are very happy.
  • ImBabyBunny
    Options
    I like mine older than me!
    Mine has long blond hair plays, guitar, sitar, lute, you name it! If it has strings he can play it!
    He is really buff, has a very sweet lade back personality.Great sense of humor/ very and playful. Oh and he has a a mustache! ( I think it looks distinguished and intimidating in a sexy way.) lol He is also a complete Computer-programmer dork! Math magician! and on top of all that he can COOK!

We fit together like two peas in a pod! =D
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I usually go for personality over looks (I know people say that all the time). pretty much if a guy is caring, honestly, etc then he gets a chance :P

but I am a sucker for guys with glasses and a nice butt :)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Lol, I like women personaly, not males.. I am very much in love with a beautiful woman who is also on this site. The kind of women i love are country girls.

Your profile picture made me do a double-take, I thought it was Chrissy for a minute, then noticed the hairy legs....
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    the guy i have is the guy i want for the rest of my life. he is 5 foot ten and i am 5 foot 8 inches. he has brown hair and brown eyes. hi abs are rock hard. he plays guitar all the time. he is smart and lovely. He is 6 months older then me. he is tiny in the waist so i am working on getting smaller. he tell e i am beautifl. He tells me goodnight and i love you every night. he never once got mad at me. he has had soo many reason to be mad at me but hasnt taken one chane at it. i got up the courage and told him that i had had an eating disorder and still sruggled with it. i expected him to leave me. instead his says tahts okay, ill help you through this and he kept his word. he has never once broken a promise to me. when we were out walking at night and it was freezing, i had forgotten my jacket he held me. he always knows when omething is not quite right and wants to know what it is. Every night i fall asleep and think to myself, why me? what did i do to deserve him? I am not special except when i am with him. I feel so lucky. He is the guy taht the girls in my highschool are fighting over. He found me and hasnt let me go since then. Yes my guy does exit. Dont give up looking for your Finn. He is out there.
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    talk, dark, handsome, rough around the edges on the outside..but soft and sweet on the inside =)
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I usually go for personality over looks (I know people say that all the time). pretty much if a guy is caring, honestly, etc then he gets a chance :P

but I am a sucker for guys with glasses and a nice butt :)

i love bubble butts :)
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    I love a smile to! And hair!!!
  • I like girls personally
    Me tooooooooooooo!!!!! ;)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'll take a lady. Prefer them actually.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like guys and guys. I don't really have a type, though.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm In love with a long neck, nice bottom, dark complected babe that has a smooth feel,. You know, someone I can grab with one hand, not scared to get close to my lips in public, someone that is also cool with the fellows, and knows how to party!

My special someone is an ICE COLD BUDLIGHT!!!
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Your guy sounds wonderful - congratulations for having found one another! I am happy to hear that he is helping you with your eating disorder.

In your post you said," I am not special except when i am with him". This is NOT true. You are special because you are you and there is no one else like you in the entire world - that's pretty special.

See yourself as he sees you and love yourself more than any man every could! Wishing you happiness and blessings!:flowerforyou:

the guy i have is the guy i want for the rest of my life. he is 5 foot ten and i am 5 foot 8 inches. he has brown hair and brown eyes. hi abs are rock hard. he plays guitar all the time. he is smart and lovely. He is 6 months older then me. he is tiny in the waist so i am working on getting smaller. he tell e i am beautifl. He tells me goodnight and i love you every night. he never once got mad at me. he has had soo many reason to be mad at me but hasnt taken one chane at it. i got up the courage and told him that i had had an eating disorder and still sruggled with it. i expected him to leave me. instead his says tahts okay, ill help you through this and he kept his word. he has never once broken a promise to me. when we were out walking at night and it was freezing, i had forgotten my jacket he held me. he always knows when omething is not quite right and wants to know what it is. Every night i fall asleep and think to myself, why me? what did i do to deserve him? I am not special except when i am with him. I feel so lucky. He is the guy taht the girls in my highschool are fighting over. He found me and hasnt let me go since then. Yes my guy does exit. Dont give up looking for your Finn. He is out there.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like a man who smells REALLY nice, sexy nice...ladies, you know what I'm talking about...like when he holds you and you never want to let go because he smells soooo sexy.

Must have a sense of humor, well dressed and knows how to carry himself with confidence (not cockiness). He should be able to carry a conversation, be intelligent and witty, and have a very playful side when it's just the two of us.

I like him to be self-made success and sensitive, but not sappy. He must treat me like a lady, but not ever think that I can't take care of myself.

As far as looks go - handsome and strong with a smile and eyes that exude warmth. I can't spend a minute with a cold personality.

Oh, yes and he must not be intimidated by strong willed women - that would pose a problem.

And I appreciate a man who appreciates life with all 5 senses....that to me is sexy!! :blushing: