• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Linda67241 aka Linda, New York, NY
    Roz-raised in Nebraska and (happily) living in Palm Bay, FL
    cdnmomma3-Canada
    JessG83-Okinawa, Japan originally from Oceanside, CA
    Katnevsmom(Darcie)-Columbus, OH
    tjradd73(Tara)-raised in Wisconsin and (also happily) living in Henderson, NV (10min outside of Vegas)
    Kyndra27-Santa Cruz,CA
    Black_Swan (Katarina) - Prague, Czech Republic (Central Europe)
    themommie, aka Sheri Sacramento, CA.
    Mariababe81, aka Miriam - England
    Callforme911, aka Kym - Ranson/Charlestown, WV
    Kimmi8, aka Kim, Hertfordshire, England
    melindadorman - originally from Northern Indiana, currently live in Southern Indiana (by Louisville, KY).
    doitforyoubeth: aka Beth, Panama City Beach, FL
    valbar61(Valerie)- Florida Keys, Florida
  • tjradd73
    Options
    OK everyone!! I know that I am going to have a tough week this week, due to all of the candy laying around at work and the V-day potluck that we are having at work tomorrow!! :( I did very well over the X-mas and New Years holidays and I plan on kicking this holidays' butt too!! LOL Just wanted to wish everyone good luck...and remind you, that if we used every holiday as an excuse to "cheat" or have a "bad day" then we would have a reason for every month of the year!! stay focused and remember...this is a LIFE CHANGE not a, "diet now, and do whatcha want later"!!
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Well after being MIA Im back had issues with my comp and just got it back so I will start tracking tomorrow...I have been continuing to stick with my calories and I havent drank as much water the past couple of days so bad girl to me lol. Im hoping for another good week :) WTG ladies on the amazing loss this week....Im so proud of everyone for all their hard work and for losing that is awesome!!! Thanks for doing an amazing job Linda....stats are looking good ;)

Linda67241 aka Linda, New York, NY
    Roz-raised in Nebraska and (happily) living in Palm Bay, FL
    cdnmomma3- aka Nikki- Ontario, Canada (Close to Niagara Falls)
    JessG83-Okinawa, Japan originally from Oceanside, CA
    Katnevsmom(Darcie)-Columbus, OH
    tjradd73(Tara)-raised in Wisconsin and (also happily) living in Henderson, NV (10min outside of Vegas)
    Kyndra27-Santa Cruz,CA
    Black_Swan (Katarina) - Prague, Czech Republic (Central Europe)
    themommie, aka Sheri Sacramento, CA.
    Mariababe81, aka Miriam - England
    Callforme911, aka Kym - Ranson/Charlestown, WV
    Kimmi8, aka Kim, Hertfordshire, England
    melindadorman - originally from Northern Indiana, currently live in Southern Indiana (by Louisville, KY).
    doitforyoubeth: aka Beth, Panama City Beach, FL
    valbar61(Valerie)- Florida Keys, Florida
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    star_touching_toes_sx.gif Created by Animationplaza.com

As TJ told us, we will be going into a PART 2 , after Page 20 of this Blog so don't panic just look for Part 2 or "2011 New Me Club - Part 2"

Let's try for at least 1.5 lbs this weekend.

"Don't Quit"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit-
    Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
    Life is queer with its twists and turns,

As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a fellow turns about
    When he might have won had he stuck it out.
    Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
    You may succeed with another blow.
    Often the goal is nearer than

It seems to a faint and faltering man;
    Often the struggler has given up
    Whe he might have captured the victor's cup;
    And he learned too late when the night came down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.
    Success is failure turned inside out -

The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It might be near when it seems afar;
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    thank you linda for sharing this lovely poem, it is very encouraging. CONGRATS to everyone on their weightloss looks like we are doing great. Lets keep up the hard work. We can do 1.5 lbs this week............
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    rosekitten.gif

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I agree Linda...awesome poem!!!! and it is sooo true! 1.5lbs for a goal this week, eh?! OK....let's do this!!!! woohoo!!!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    message_44.gif Created by Free Animations Co. UK

I am assuming that everyone is doing well and is excited about the new number we will pull down on Saturday. Remember that we will be going into a PART TWO of this blog, so let's make a pact, to stay on track. Glad you are back CDMOMMA and everything is coming back together for you.

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY, and drink up (water, water, water), so we can have a great "Swoosh"
    soda_in_a_glass_sx.gif Created by Animationplaza.com
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I am for sure still here...where is everyone else this week?? today was my oficial weigh-in and I only lost 0.8lbs which was my smallest loss so far :( I KNOW I KNOW...a loss is a loss, and every little bit counts but I know that I can do better and plan on kicking it this week!!
  • kyndra27
    Options
    Hello group does anyone else have a problem not going over the daily sugar grams allowed? I get 27 per day and seem to have a hard time not going over, as I am finding out that alomst everything has sugar in it. Does anyone have any input on this issue?
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I wouldn't worry yourself too much about this, I bet if you seperate your sugars that you get from fruit, from your other sugars, that you would be under!! Fruit is great for a diet/life change and you should definately not worry about the amount of sugar that comes from it....just make sure the majority isn't coming from soda or candy or chocolate and it'll be all good!! :)
    Hello group does anyone else have a problem not going over the daily sugar grams allowed? I get 27 per day and seem to have a hard time not going over, as I am finding out that alomst everything has sugar in it. Does anyone have any input on this issue?
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Why cant I find the Part 2??
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I am for sure still here...where is everyone else this week?? today was my oficial weigh-in and I only lost 0.8lbs which was my smallest loss so far :( I KNOW I KNOW...a loss is a loss, and every little bit counts but I know that I can do better and plan on kicking it this week!!

i agree,loss is a loss/ next week will be better. :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Why cant I find the Part 2??

i think we start it after page 20 is full!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks Mariam!! and Nikki...she is right, after this page is full there will be a link to find the new thread...just click it and either bump or post on the new one to save it :) should be pretty soon!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    wanted to post one of my fave dessert recipes...

Pistachio Jello Salad

1 box pistachio jello (sugar free if you can find it)
    1 can of crushed pineapple
    1 tub fat free cool whip
    1 large container of fat free cottage cheese

mix it all togethor
    put in fridge for at least an hour to chill

makes 7 cups....1 cup serving is 214 calories (with regular jello)

i love it and it is filling, takes care of the sweet tooth, and has a ton of protein :)
  • rozarotti
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I have been absent for awhile! The vaca went great, I know I went over on calories, but I think it was the beer that did it. :tongue: It was all worth it though. Getting to see one of my oldest, best friends ever! Then getting home Sunday and a rough week at the hospital! I'm feeling back in the groove (somewhat). Sounds like everyone is doing great! WTG everyone!

Roz :flowerforyou:
  • jackie1473
    Options
    I also have a hard time drinking water, I find that using the crystal light powder help a lot and I can drink at leat 4 bottles a day! Good luck
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies/Gent:

Well it looks like a dreary weekend weigh-in for me. Fell off wagon, but am back on.

Hope everyone did better than myself and if you didn't do so well....just read the poem, "DON'T QUIT"

Don't forget to send me your new weight tomorrow. Good Luck to All!!!

friday1.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison