Things that p*ss you off

Options
What really gets under your skin?

Today's pet peeve for me is:

People who think they know EVERYTHING, and won't even let you explain anything, even when it's patently obvious that you know more about the subject than they do.

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

People who think they know EVERYTHING, and won't even let you explain anything, even when it's patently obvious that you know more about the subject than they do.

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better?
    Maybe they just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Men

all the time
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    people who walk really really really really slow.......when they have the capability of walking fast and youre stuck behind them.
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    people who walk really really really really slow.......when they have the capability of walking fast and youre stuck behind them.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Men

all the time

Can I introduce you to Lindsey Lohan?

Smart @$$ Men :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes...smarta$$ men! :angry:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Men

all the time

Usually, men are the people that THINK they know EVERYTHING!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Men

all the time

Can I introduce you to Lindsey Lohan?

Smart @$$ Men :tongue:
    Thanks for the clarification Natasha.
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better?

You know my mother in law?
  • pecksun8
    Options
    When Mothers say "It's no-ones fault my child weighs over 300lbs! It's just the way it is." "Diets just don't work."

Sorry I saw this show last night that showed a 13yr old girl who weighed over 300lbs, and she said that nothing has worked and she wants lippo-suck-tion. But as soon as that girl had a chance to eat wihtout her mother around, it was a full 9" plate of fried food.
    Her mother made a healthy plate of food and the girl spit out a tomato because she doesn't normally eat like this and she doesn't like it.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better?

You know my mother in law?

LOL....I was referring to my husband. The Verizon FiOS internet technician came out to do some work on our wiring, and I was trying to talk to the guy about something computer related, and hubby kept jumping into the conversation....when he doesn't even know how to turn a PC on!! It's like, he said the EXACT SAME THING that I had said ten minutes earlier, but he had to hear it out of his own mouth to believe it.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    It really pi*sses me off that I didn't get nominated for anything on the other post....:mad: :sad:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    i nominate threresa as ... the most pissed off:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    i nominate threresa as ... the most pissed off:laugh:

Thanks Jackie! Yeah, espeically after going through everything and being all sticky in that other post.:explode:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    It really pi*sses me off that I didn't get nominated for anything on the other post....:mad: :sad:

I didn't want to nominate anyone so that no one's feelings would be hurt.

I would have nominated you for ~ Hottest Hoosier.:bigsmile: :heart:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    People that go into a store through the sign that CLEARLY says EXIT and vice versa. It makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take two steps and go through the door that says ENTRANCE instead of holding up everyone trying to actually EXIT out the EXIT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Oooh I hate that!!! I just want to tell them to either walk faster or get out of my way!