P90x Grad Yay!!!!!! Before and After Pictures

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    When do you start another round? What's next?
  • When do you start another round? What's next?

I am thinking of taking this week off and doing Zumba for a week and start my next round on the 21st. Going to do Classic this time around so cannot wait.

I still have a long ways to go so I am not quiting P90x, I also want to buy Insanity and give that a try
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    You look great! I can really tell a difference in the before and after pics. I have heard PX90 is amazing. Keep it up.

4714135.png
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Wow that looks like more than a 13 pounds loss!!! Good luck in the next round.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Congrats! Can definitely see the progress :) I also started off with Lean, finished it a couple weeks ago. Now I am doing the Classic version.

That is awesome good for you, did you post pictures when you finished the Lean version?

Why, yes I did :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hewhoiscd/view/90-days-of-p90x-done-before-after-pics-66164

Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    When do you start another round? What's next?

I am thinking of taking this week off and doing Zumba for a week and start my next round on the 21st. Going to do Classic this time around so cannot wait.

I still have a long ways to go so I am not quiting P90x, I also want to buy Insanity and give that a try

Solid plan, some good ideas.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Wow, quite a difference! Great job!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Absolutely Amazing! I agree that it looks like WAY more than 13 pounds...and I bet it was since you surely turned some of that fat into muscle. Your arms, waist and face show the most difference! Only on Week 2 of Lean so you give me the motivation to keep going :)
  • That is some tough stuff. Way to stick with it!
  • The back pic is really telling. Awesome job!
  • GReat job!! I am thinking about buying the program!
  • You look great! I have thought about trying P90x as well. Perhaps I will...seeing your before and after pictures is a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Wow, good work, you can def see the difference! Keep it up! :)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Great job sticking with it :)
  • wow! amazing change!
  • Absolutely Amazing! I agree that it looks like WAY more than 13 pounds...and I bet it was since you surely turned some of that fat into muscle. Your arms, waist and face show the most difference! Only on Week 2 of Lean so you give me the motivation to keep going :)

Thank you I wish it was way more than 13lbs, unless my scale is lying to me LOL!! I think I lost a lot of inches wish I had measured myself but choose not to.
  • The back pic is really telling. Awesome job!

Thank you
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    what a difference congrats
  • Congrats!! You look amazing!! Great job sticking with it :)

Thank you my friend
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    WOW congats those 13lbs really made a big difference. You look awesome and have alot to be proud of :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!