30 day shred

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Sorry to hear about your neck Steph. Hope its better by tomorrow. Get a massage or rub some Deep heat/linament on it.:flowerforyou:
    Thanks, it's much better today. I should get a massage, but I can't afford it right now. I've had my eye on a local place that seems to have reasonable prices, so when I feel like I can afford it, I'll go there! Good idea on the heat rub. I don't have any in the house right now. I usually just use a hot water bottle. :smile:

brit... Great job sticking with it!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Sorry to hear about your neck Steph. Hope its better by tomorrow. Get a massage or rub some Deep heat/linament on it.:flowerforyou:
    Thanks, it's much better today. I should get a massage, but I can't afford it right now. I've had my eye on a local place that seems to have reasonable prices, so when I feel like I can afford it, I'll go there! Good idea on the heat rub. I don't have any in the house right now. I usually just use a hot water bottle. :smile:

brit... Great job sticking with it!

Thanks Steph, I hope your neck starts feeling better.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Hey, Everyone!
    I hope that you're all having a nice weekend. I haven't managed to shred since Thursday. I'm hoping to get back to it either this evening or tomorrow morning. It's going to be a crazy day tomorrow so I'll need to start early!
  • Steph_135
    Thanks Steph, I hope your neck starts feeling better.
    Brit... Thanks, I think it's improved. :smile:

I did D7 L1 today. I avoided weights on a couple of the moves, cause I could feel it in my neck. Today, the Shred was overall more difficult today. I think I probably should have done my walk AFTER the Shred, cause I was feeling really tired. But my wrist didn't hurt on the push ups today, probably cause of the break from the Shred AND the computer yesterday. :wink:

Kate... Thanks for checking in! Hope you can shred it out again soon!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    DAY 9....... LEVEL 1.... But think I'm improving,slowly.
    Wishing everyone a happy day.
    Remember to love yourself - it's your life-sustaining force.
  • brit1329
    D7L2 down, only 23 more days to go. I felt a lot better today without all that pizza in my system, and was able to move up to the next size weights (only during circuit 2 though)
  • Steph_135
    DAY 9....... LEVEL 1.... But think I'm improving,slowly.
    Wishing everyone a happy day.
    Remember to love yourself - it's your life-sustaining force.
    Great job Jen!!! :drinker: Thanks for being so positive!

Brit... Nice job with the weight progression!
  • I just finished L1 D10 today....excited to switch it up a bit tomorrow. I think I will continue with this until I can do it with no modifications, maybe taking at least a day or two of rest at 30 days! I am still doing girly push ups!
  • I finished L1 D8 today, learned not to play Just Dance 2 before doing the Shred a few days ago. I am still doing girly pushups but have conquered all the other exercises so far. Level 2 is going to go right back to kicking my butt but thats ok, I have 2 more days to work up to it.
  • brit1329
    Just finished L2D8. I am wore out at the end of that. I "think" it's getting a little bit easier, but I'm not positive. I keep trying to push myself a little bit harder with each exercise, so I guess that's why I'm still so exhausted. Today, my 5 year old joined in. It's fun having company and I love that she is interested, but it adds a new level of difficulty when you have to jump around someone else through the whole thing :)
  • My friend lent me the DVD and I'm starting tonight ! Pretty excited, everybody seems to be having good results.
    And I'm off ! Wish me luck.
  • Steph_135
    I finished L1 D8 today, learned not to play Just Dance 2 before doing the Shred a few days ago. I am still doing girly pushups but have conquered all the other exercises so far. Level 2 is going to go right back to kicking my butt but thats ok, I have 2 more days to work up to it.
    Yeah... I learned not to go for a WALK before the Shred yesterday. Today I went to Zumba first though. I ALMOST didn't do the Shred, but I got it in after Zumba, and I feel FANTASTIC!!! :glasses:

D8 L1 done!!! :drinker:
  • Steph_135
    Good luck ciaaobellaa!! :bigsmile:
    Just finished L2D8. I am wore out at the end of that. I "think" it's getting a little bit easier, but I'm not positive. I keep trying to push myself a little bit harder with each exercise, so I guess that's why I'm still so exhausted.
    Keep pushin it!!
  • CricketKate
    Just finished L2D8. I am wore out at the end of that. I "think" it's getting a little bit easier, but I'm not positive. I keep trying to push myself a little bit harder with each exercise, so I guess that's why I'm still so exhausted. Today, my 5 year old joined in. It's fun having company and I love that she is interested, but it adds a new level of difficulty when you have to jump around someone else through the whole thing :)

My 21 month old likes to exercise with me. He picks up my weights when I put them down. Then I spend my jumping jacks worried that he's going to drop the weight and break his foot.
  • CricketKate
    Great Job, Everyone who stuck with it today! I didn't have time between class parties and company in the evening. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • Mind if I join you all? I'm Jenn, just discovered MFP a couple of days ago.

I'm on L2D2 of the Shred. Working with the 3lb weights.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    DAY 10 (level 1) and I'm so proud of myself for getting this far. I do feel fitter and stronger. Today was my Birthday I turned 51 and I embrace it. My hubby and daughter are taking me away for the next 3 days, which is lovely but also another challenge with eating out for 3 days and I'm hoping I can get to see my friend Jillian Michaels each day, but not sure on that score.
  • Steph_135
    Happy Birthday jellyfishjen!!! :flowerforyou:
    Mind if I join you all? I'm Jenn, just discovered MFP a couple of days ago.

I'm on L2D2 of the Shred. Working with the 3lb weights.
    Great job with L2! I think a lot of us here are getting close to it now!
  • CricketKate
    Happy Birthday!!!:happy:
  • Today is my weigh in day, I lost 1lb so now at 177. Not sure how accurate this is because its TOM and I can see that I am bloated.
    I have also lost 11.75 inches in total in one month, I am very proud of myself and hope that I keep seeing results.
This discussion has been closed.