Anyone have a rock I can crawl under......

Options
Okay here's a little glimpse into how my morning has been so far.....

Well I decided to wear one of my many wrap dresses, which I love because well the more weight I lose the better they fit.....and I'm feeling like wow...no need for anything over it like a vest or cardigan etc....I feel really empowered and great!

So now me and my pumpkin are in our trek to school and work....we drive about 45 mins and we're singing etc....my kiddo is happy, I'm happy....we pull up to the school and all the sudden he decides to play yet again the new game he must call....keep away from mommy...I open on side of the truck to let him out and he goes to the other side...I get in he goes in the front seat...I go in the front he goes into the back....this goes on for a bit....and then I finally grab him....wrestle him out of the truck.....yes wearing 4 inch heels for extra fun!:noway: and all the while he's giggling ....me not so much!

We get to the front door of the school and like clockwork he gets down nicely, holds my hand big *kitten* grin on his face...he's whistling looking as cute as ever...me trying to put a smile on my disheveled self....thinking okay the worst is over...little bugger...lmbo

I get down to his class and chit chat like always w/ his teacher....a male....a really good friend of mine too, he's been his teacher for 3 yrs now....so I notice he's not making eye contact...and seems occupied..the teacher...I figure um he must be busy and take it as my cue to leave...so I walk up the stairs....decide not to pop in the office to say hello to the new principal...thank GOD! and head out the door to my truck when I look down.....:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

you ever see that scene in the 40 yr old virgin where he goes to the speed dating thing....and he meets the gal w/ her gals out.....:sad: :embarassed: :ohwell:

ya...THANK GOD again I decided to wear a solid bra and not a sheer one...OMG.....

so I'm hoping the day goes a bit better...and I need a safetypin if anyone has one!:ohwell:

hugs!:drinker:
Ali (the flasher:noway: )

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Okay here's a little glimpse into how my morning has been so far.....

Well I decided to wear one of my many wrap dresses, which I love because well the more weight I lose the better they fit.....and I'm feeling like wow...no need for anything over it like a vest or cardigan etc....I feel really empowered and great!

So now me and my pumpkin are in our trek to school and work....we drive about 45 mins and we're singing etc....my kiddo is happy, I'm happy....we pull up to the school and all the sudden he decides to play yet again the new game he must call....keep away from mommy...I open on side of the truck to let him out and he goes to the other side...I get in he goes in the front seat...I go in the front he goes into the back....this goes on for a bit....and then I finally grab him....wrestle him out of the truck.....yes wearing 4 inch heels for extra fun!:noway: and all the while he's giggling ....me not so much!

We get to the front door of the school and like clockwork he gets down nicely, holds my hand big *kitten* grin on his face...he's whistling looking as cute as ever...me trying to put a smile on my disheveled self....thinking okay the worst is over...little bugger...lmbo

I get down to his class and chit chat like always w/ his teacher....a male....a really good friend of mine too, he's been his teacher for 3 yrs now....so I notice he's not making eye contact...and seems occupied..the teacher...I figure um he must be busy and take it as my cue to leave...so I walk up the stairs....decide not to pop in the office to say hello to the new principal...thank GOD! and head out the door to my truck when I look down.....:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

you ever see that scene in the 40 yr old virgin where he goes to the speed dating thing....and he meets the gal w/ her gals out.....:sad: :embarassed: :ohwell:

ya...THANK GOD again I decided to wear a solid bra and not a sheer one...OMG.....

so I'm hoping the day goes a bit better...and I need a safetypin if anyone has one!:ohwell:

hugs!:drinker:
    Ali (the flasher:noway: )
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Your son will probably get a extra cookie today for mom's nice show! :love: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO!

Erm...............I mean.............sorry such a rough morning sweetie!!! Hope the day is better!!!!

Oh............and....let me know next time.....*slathering on the tiramisu flavored lipgloss* :smokin: :smokin:

:wink: :heart:
    -Tam
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    WOW!!! That sucks bad!! So sorry to hear that but also sorry to tell you that usually when days start out like that it only continues throughout the day!! GOOD LUCK! ha ha ha :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • ali106
    Options
    rotflmao!!! Omg I just realized I have to pick up my child at some point! :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed:

ya the day somehow seems to be following suit....GREAT!:noway:

hugs and thanks for the er...um...support! :laugh:
    Ali
  • bbright53
    Options
    Your day can't go anywhere but up at this point. Just chalk it up as another funny story you'll be able to tell your little one some day when his little one does the same thing to him.
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :smokin: Yep I'm gonna need the time and place and date when you plan to wear that dress again please.
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I know your morning started off bad, but you probably made the teachers entire day! At least the teacher was being a gentleman and wasn't staring. :love: Although I'm sure he wanted to.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Just think of the thrill you gave a lot of little boys today! :smokin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A lesson to us all, check the gals after wrestling with our kids!!! :noway: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of a Friends episode.

"...and then my boob popped out."

"Oh, my God!"

"it's okay, I got nice boobs."
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing now, but in a few days you'll forget about it. Is your hubby around to pick your son up today?

I hope your day goes much better. :smile:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Whew.....what more can I say??/

{{{{HUGZZZZZ}}}}

It will get better, it WILL get better, it will GET better.......really!

Ezzie
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize your son's teacher (and apparently the principal) were such cuties!
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Here's a story to make you feel better.....

I once pulled my underwear up and the back of my skirt got caught INSIDE of it. I was in the quad (b/w a bunch of classroom buildings) at college, and these boys kept going in circles around me on their bikes, and I thought "I must really like cute today"....Yeah, not so much.:embarassed:

I feel ya Ali! Big Hug to you! :heart:
    Here's to showing what we got and being proud!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I see good grades coming today!
  • ali106
    Options
    Here's a story to make you feel better.....

I once pulled my underwear up and the back of my skirt got caught INSIDE of it. I was in the quad (b/w a bunch of classroom buildings) at college, and these boys kept going in circles around me on their bikes, and I thought "I must really like cute today"....Yeah, not so much.:embarassed:

I feel ya Ali! Big Hug to you! :heart:
    Here's to showing what we got and being proud!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

aw :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes Emily that somehow does make me feel better!!! and feel for you too!!! LOL that's the whole thing...you have NO IDEA....omg...so funny....soooo :embarassed: oh well I'm weighing in on either saying when I go to pick up my son something silly like "so did you like the show today?! " to his teacher to break the ice or just ignoring it all together....but I think if we laugh about it...I'll be able to get it outta my mind faster....OMG....they are now having a field day at work today....I've been left like 10 safety pins on my desk now and some one wrote on a sticky ..."now you have one for everyday of the week" NICE!:grumble: ....( I work w/ my sister and some good girl pals...i'm glad they are enjoying my humiliation!):angry::laugh:

hugs you guys thanks for understanding and makin me laugh and feel better! you all rock!
    Ali :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    OH NO YOU DIN'T!!!

ist1_471359_woman_with_paper_bag_over_her_head_blog_ident.jpg

Ya, I'd be like, "Hello sir! This time I walked jr to his class BEFORE he yanked my shirt down!"

LOL
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    :smokin: Yep I'm gonna need the time and place and date when you plan to wear that dress again please.
    You have been a bad girl, maybe you need to stay after school.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    LMBO!
    You give new meaning to brown nosing the teacher! You will definetely be teacher pet from now on.
    Bing him an apple this afternoon!! :wink:

lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LMBO!
    You give new meaning to brown nosing the teacher! You will definetely be teacher pet from now on.
    Bing him an apple this afternoon!! :wink:

lol

I'm thinking he at least owes her a drink! :laugh: