20 random things about you

Options

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday, My 21 would video games love love love them. Me and the husband play cod almost everyday, But i really like the rpg games. I'm a nerd i know.

lol Awesome! I'm not so much a fan of COD. I tried, I just can't get into it. I guess I'm just not into realistic shooter types. My recent favorites are Final Fantasy XIII, Uncharted 2, Mass Effect 2...the only shooter I ever play online anymore is Halo, but I don't play that as much as I used too. I used to be super into to Gears of War (like play every day online for hours) but after the second one I kind of lost interest.

....haha don't worry, you are not a nerd.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I did this on my own post, with 25 random things, but I'll copy-pasta it here: [yes, I said copy-pasta]

1) I am unanimously described in one word by EVERYONE [family included] as an a**hole. A funny one, but a hole of the *kitten*, nonetheless.
    2) I don't "keep it real," I keep it right.
    3) I don't sugarcoat the truth; though I may sprinkle it with innuendos, metaphors, similes, comparisons, and alternative perspectives.
    4) I can become bored very easily, which if left unattended, can lead to some "interesting" consequences.
    5) I like my problems; they've been good to me.
    6) I went to private Catholic schools from grade school through high school...[which leads to...]
    7) I'm not a very religious person. I believe in the harmony of life and the way the universe has a way of balancing itself out in the end, which includes spirituality..but religious in the pious, practicing sense, I am not.
    8) I don't believe that no one is judgmental. They just reserve judgment until it's either proven or judgment needs to be changed.
    9) I believe that the word "try" leads to failure. "Attempt" is the last amount of effort put forth into an act before a success or otherwise is determined.
    10) I have an astronomically high amount of confidence in myself.
    11) I'm a deep cover grammar agent.
    12) I troll on the interwebs.
    13) I treat small animals and babies the same.
    14) I am eclectic in all aspects of life.
    15) I like to learn about everything, therefore I like thinking in my spare time.
    16) I'm an underground conspiracy theorist.
    17) I have a passion for hip-hop. 17.5) I'm an MC/rapper.
    18) I categorize the people I meet in life into genres based on their personality types and upbringing.
    19) I like to be creative.
    20) I'm the funniest person I know.
    21) It's never a party unless I'm there.
    22) I remain unbiased on subject matter, in the sense that I can argue for opposite and multiple sides of the same topic.
    23) I am never shy about anything.
    24) I say what I mean and mean what I say.
    25) I feel that you can't appreciate the good things in life without experiencing the bad...

And there you have it.

@123456654321 - I used to be a Cubiclean too. As a telemarketer. I actually enjoyed that job. Lol
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    1. I'm an animal lover but hate cleaning up after them, so i don't have as many as i would like.
    2. I'm from Alaska
    3. I love cartoons
    4. I love documentaries, all kinds
    5. I'm super interested in bugs, but am super afraid of them
    6. Is scared about how the other kids in school will react to mine cause they are mixed. (kids can be mean)
    7. my favorite color is black cause it's sliming :laugh:
    8. I love comedy's
    9. My farvorite animal is the meerkat (like timon)
    10. I got out of a speeding ticket going 110 in a 70 cause of my alaskan plates on my car (when i still had them)
    11. I got into a car accident 4 years ago and was in a coma for 9 days.
    12. I've had to learn how to walk, and write twice in my life.
    13. I told my highschool sweetheart that I didn't want to marry him or have his kids.( and left him the next week)
    14. I married my boss
    15. I have two girls but always thought if i ever had kids they would be boys.
    16. Some days i wish i was more interesting than i think i am.
    17. My biggest fear is getting cheated on and becoming a single mother.
    18. Wish i had a hobby
    19. Hates people who think they are smarter than everyone else.
    20. Loves a good book and a silent house. ( that almost never happens) :wink:

So much of what you wrote is very intresting! Glad to hear you made a nice recovery! When I was pregnant with both my boys I though they were girls and since I didn't find out with either one of them I was very surprised come delivery! LOL
  • goldwingrider
    goldwingrider Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1. I love to read
    2. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author
    3. I love playing Yoville on Facebook
    4. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing
    5. I do not have pets
    6. I have a goldwing
    7. I love watching HGTV
    8. I love the beach
    9. I hate cold weather
    10. I married at 16
    11. I love playing the wii
    12. I would love to live somewhere tropical
    13. I don't like to shop
    14. I don't listen to music a lot
    15. I would love to have a little cosmetic surgery done
    16. I've never eaten lobster
    17. I cry at sad movies
    18. I hope to win the lottery someday
    19. I love classic cars
    20. I'm terrified that I'll get Alzhiemer's when I'm older
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love reading these! Here are mine...

1. I love Fall (I live in NH), everything about it.. the leaves changing color, apple picking, pumpkin patches, warm days and cool nights
    2. Pumpkin Spice coffee is my absolute favorite and I could drink it every day :)
    3. I hate talking on the telephone
    4. I am obssessive-compulsive about certain things (checking locks, doing the dishes, keeping my desk neat, etc..)
    5. I hate, hate, hate driving on bad roads in the winter, I also hate big snow storms that create this :)
    6. I love my german shepard more than I ever thought possible
    7. I love photography!
    8. I played the piano when I was younger and even won an award for how good I was. I doubt I could pick that back up easily now.
    9. I like art. I used to draw when I was younger and enjoy scrapbooking. I like making things for my upcoming wedding.
    10. I hope to move somewhere with less snow later in life.
    11. I love macaroni & cheese and refuse to give it up! I can work my calories.. err. calories burned around this ;)
    12. I have never been on a rollercoaster and never plan to.
    13. I am addicted to thrift stores. It is like a treasure hunt for me.
    14. Even though I am thrifty, I have a hard time saving money.
    15. I am getting married this year... in the FALL! :)
    16. I am blessed with a brother and a sister. Not to mention my amazing parents and beautiful nieces and nephews.
    17. I like to keep to myself and live a fairly quiet life.
    18. I dislike cooking but I am trying to learn new things and ways to be positive about it.
    19. I love long summer days I can spend with my family, close friends or fiance and puppy.
    20. If I could choose any job in the world, I'd work for NASA (kind of nuts about the sky and space exporation - so incredible)!
  • kelligonzales
    Options

Happy Birthday, My 21 would video games love love love them. Me and the husband play cod almost everyday, But i really like the rpg games. I'm a nerd i know.

lol Awesome! I'm not so much a fan of COD. I tried, I just can't get into it. I guess I'm just not into realistic shooter types. My recent favorites are Final Fantasy XIII, Uncharted 2, Mass Effect 2...the only shooter I ever play online anymore is Halo, but I don't play that as much as I used too. I used to be super into to Gears of War (like play every day online for hours) but after the second one I kind of lost interest.

....haha don't worry, you are not a nerd.

Ha ha ha Cod is a forced thing i've been playing for almost a year and i'm just now starting to get into positive kill/ death ratio. I like fall out, Oblivion .... I'm better at halo than cod but my husband isn't so we don't play to much but i enjoy it more.
  • girl_brett
    Options
    I did this on my own post, with 25 random things, but I'll copy-pasta it here: [yes, I said copy-pasta]

1) I am unanimously described in one word by EVERYONE [family included] as an a**hole. A funny one, but a hole of the *kitten*, nonetheless.
    3) I don't sugarcoat the truth; though I may sprinkle it with innuendos, metaphors, similes, comparisons, and alternative perspectives.
    4) I can become bored very easily, which if left unattended, can lead to some "interesting" consequences.
    6) I went to private Catholic schools from grade school through high school...[which leads to...]
    7) I'm not a very religious person. I believe in the harmony of life and the way the universe has a way of balancing itself out in the end, which includes spirituality..but religious in the pious, practicing sense, I am not.
    8) I don't believe that no one is judgmental. They just reserve judgment until it's either proven or judgment needs to be changed.
    9) I believe that the word "try" leads to failure. "Attempt" is the last amount of effort put forth into an act before a success or otherwise is determined.
    15) I like to learn about everything, therefore I like thinking in my spare time.
    18) I categorize the people I meet in life into genres based on their personality types and upbringing.
    22) I remain unbiased on subject matter, in the sense that I can argue for opposite and multiple sides of the same topic.
    25) I feel that you can't appreciate the good things in life without experiencing the bad...

And there you have it.

@123456654321 - I used to be a Cubiclean too. As a telemarketer. I actually enjoyed that job. Lol

Love all of these! I think we all have alot of these qualities in us too!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    1. I love the colour green (mostly forest and avacado shades)
    2. I am divorced
    3. I have two great children (8 & 12)
    4. My 12 year old had multiple disbilities (ADHD, tourettes, Aspergers, Sensory Integration Disorder, Heart Condition, etc)
    5. My 8 year old is a competitive Highland Scottish Dancer
    6. I started Highland Dance lessons about 3 years ago (great workout!)
    7. I have a Schnoodle (schnauser/poodle cross puppy)
    8. I sleep with the puppy
    9. I HATE the cold and would love to move somewhere warmer (I'm in Ontario Canada)
    10. I hate to cook, too many different tastes, diets in the house to cater to
    11. I love heavy metal music from the 80's and 90's
    12. I secreatly listen to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in the car when the kids aren't around
    13. I do a lot of reading and have a 800+ library in my house
    14. I do a lot of crafts (needlepoint, cross stitch, crochet, sewing, knitting, etc)
    15. My ex cheated on me, with a girl larger than I am after I started losing weight....???
    16. My favorite food currently is "anything I'm not supposed to have on MFP"
    17. I can't stand liars or users
    18. I don't have a lot of friend, but the ones I have are very close
    19. I've had cosmetic surgery and plan to have more
    20. I have one tattoo of a frog on my ankle
    Options

And there you have it.

Man, give me like .0001% of your confidence and I'd be set xD haha

You are the first person I've met that actually enjoyed a job as a telemarketer. I used to do a job with market research and we would sometimes have to call and bug people in their homes to do phone survyes, that was hard enough for me...I don't think I could ever call up and try to sell something.
  • kelligonzales
    Options

And there you have it.

I love numbers 4,5,13,15,16,22, and 25. Oh and I'm the ***** of my family cause i don't let anyone get away with shady ****.
    Options

Ha ha ha Cod is a forced thing i've been playing for almost a year and i'm just now starting to get into positive kill/ death ratio. I like fall out, Oblivion .... I'm better at halo than cod but my husband isn't so we don't play to much but i enjoy it more.

Yeah, the fact that I suck at it plays a pretty big role into why I never got into it I'm sure. haha I also just don't like the way the game is played online. Too much sitting around and camping going on. I like to run into the mix and get into a dog fight (which is like, impossible to do in that game.) I don't have the patience for it.
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1.I dye my hair dark brown/black...which is its natural color, but I dye it to cover the fact that my hair is mostly grey and has been since my teens....I am 27 and have been dyeing my hair since I was 13 to cover greys.
    2. My eyes are light blue and I have been asked more times then I could ever count if the color is fake...so much that I wore colored contacts for awhile in high school to make my eyes darker.
    3. I used to not really love having pets until I met my husband. We now have too many cats, 3 of which are under 1 year. 1 we adopted, 1 we found in our chicken coop and 1 we rescued from being put down bc he has a disability.
    4. I have a blind kitten who is amazingly smart.
    5. I knew my husband for 10 months when we got married.
    6. I have 0 wedding pictures, not by choice.
    7. I run a small in-home daycare but am not sure I want children of my own ever.
    8. I love to read, love the library, and read too fast for my own good.
    9. As much as I love to watch tv, I could live without it and not care. My husband on the other hand, would not be able to handle it!
    10. My dream job is to open my own bakery and sell my baked goods.
    11. I got into a car accident within a month of getting my license bc I made a left turn when I couldn't see around a truck (and the driver was waving me to go), and got hit by a car.
    12. I don't tan, I freckle.
    13. I love getting jewelry but never remember to actually wear it, aside from wedding/engagement rings.
    14. I have no relationship with my parents.
    15. I don't have many favorites...I can't choose a movie/song/etc that I love more than any other movie/song/etc really.
    16. I want to learn to speak Italian.
    17. I spent 6 years in college, changed my major 3 times, ended with a degree in hotel/restaurant management, yet I run an in home daycare. And I owe 23k in student loans. :(
    18. My husband and I are in the process of buying our first home and I am terrified we won't get it.
    19. I am a vegetarian.
    20. I have never been pulled over by a cop.
  • girl_brett
    Options
    11. I love heavy metal music from the 80's and 90's
    12. I secreatly listen to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in the car when the kids aren't around

I love that! Very funny!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    1. I loved being pregnant so much that right after I had my Son, I told my husband that I was ready to do it again.
    2. I love the 1960's
    3. Couldn't live without my records and record player.
    4. I also couldn't live without my movies.
    5. I'm learning how to sew ( dress making, here I come!)
    6. Want so desperately to have a garden, but I have a black thumb.
    7. I'm in love with the New Orleans Saints.
    8. I'm from New Orleans and miss it dearly.
    9. I HATE talking on the phone.
    10. My Mom is my best girlfriend, by FAR.
    11. I'm a nanny and watch up to 4 toddlers daily.
    12. I don't really like jewelry.
    13. I haven't read a book in a really long time. I'm ashamed.
    14. I'm HORRIBLE at math.
    15. I love to cook.
    16. I have a slight addiction to trash t.v ( reality mostly)
    17. I love the Twilight Zone.
    18.I like to paint and am now taking up painting with oils.
    19. My son is 16 months old and is the coolest guy I know.
    20. My Husband is the greatest person in my life and I love him dearly.

YIKES! That was harder than I thought.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    1--I am absolutely terrified of alligators and crocodiles--even in photos.
    2--My husband is overweight, too.
    3--I am a nurse.
    4--I like my spunky hair style.
    5--I talk too loud.
    6--My sweetheart is a toy poodle named Lexie.
    7--I hate to exercise.
    8--I love to snack all day. Literally. ugh.
    9--I live in a part of the USA that is absolutely FULL of stinkbugs. ugh again.
    10--I think brunettes are more attractive than blondes, usually.
    11--I love Netflix.
    12--I spend more time on MFP than I do on Facebook.
    13--I have a small circle of friends and do not socialize much.
    14--I love Frankenstein--he is so misunderstood. LOL
    15--I have lived on both the East coast and the West coast.
    16--My favorite yogurt is blueberry.
    17--My favorite candy bar is Three Musketeers.
    18--I drink too much Diet Mountain Dew.
    19--I actually prefer the taste of non-sweetened cereals. No kiddie cereal for me!
    20--I really do not like cats. They kinda freak me out.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    1.My favorite colors are black and purple
    2.I never grew out of the goth stage and still have a dog collar i love to wear
    3.my husband once walked me on a leash down the las vegas strip (my idea)
    4.I can not go to sleep if anything pointy is pointed at me
    5.I belive my mom took my dad of life support without giving him a chance to get better
    6.ive had dentures since I was 23
    7.I have never belived in god even when I was a small child and even though my family did
    8.My husband will eventually be blind
    9.I sometimes like to pick fights
    10.I get bored very easy
    11.I had a very bad speech problem untill 8th grade and sounded alot like elmer fudd and the priest from princess bride
    12.I learned to read at 4
    13.Its really hard to offend me
    14.I offend people alot
    15.i was arested 3 times as a teenager once as an adult
    16.i love graveyards
    17.I let my son listen to violent music watch violent movies play violent games and he is the sweetest 15 year old you could ever meet
    18.I curse alot
    19.I met my husband at an adult bookstore
    20.i hate dolls
  • admiremybeauty
    Options
    1. My 7 year old is the funniest person i have ever met. by far.
    2. Im terrified of chickens and glass dolls.
    3. I love bright colors. you will however never see me dress in bright colors.
    4. I have been trying to quit biting my nails for 12 years. really. it probably will never happen.
    5. I eat m& ms with my popcorn and cookies with my chicken.
    6. I have a spice girls cd in my car. i listen to it regularly.
    7. I have anxiety attacks when i dont get my way.
    8.I wish on stars. I wish at 11:11 and i pray. you may call me a dreamer.
    9. Its a rare occasion if i have nothing to say.
    10. the most meaningful conversation i have ever had was with a stranger at a park
    11. I talk a lot. but im learing to listen more than i talk.
    12. I brag about my daughters every chance i get.
    13. Given the choice between true love that would last a lifetime, and a million dollars, id take the money and run.
    14.Given the choice between one more summer at my grandmas as a kid, and a million dollars, id be the fat kid eating homeade ice cream.
    15. I like to go to travel websites and plan "one day" trips.
    16. I am sure that given a chance, id make all my mistakes again.
    17. I internalize other peoples problems and lose sleep over them
    18. I find comfort in wearing a hoodie, regardless the weather.
    19. I married a man who i was set up on a blind date with by my best friends husband. I love him to death.
    20. The last conversation i had with my grandmother before she died was the worst conversation in my life. I wish we talked about something else.
  • girl_brett
    Options
    YOU ALL ARE SO AWESOME! I am loving reading about everyone! Helps get and insight of the people we are communicating and sharing daily with!
  • girl_brett
    Options
    5.I belive my mom took my dad of life support without giving him a chance to get better
    13.Its really hard to offend me
    14.I offend people alot
    19.I met my husband at an adult bookstore

#5 is very sad to have that thought!
    #13 and #14 go hand in hand with me too
    #19 that's cool!
  • girl_brett
    Options
    9. Its a rare occasion if i have nothing to say.
    10. the most meaningful conversation i have ever had was with a stranger at a park
    11. I talk a lot. but im learing to listen more than i talk.
    17. I internalize other peoples problems and lose sleep over them

Boy can I relate to these except for #10 which I find really awesome!