Pet owners who work out on the floor at home...

Options
2»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    cute!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Rofl. We have two dogs and two cats. I understand this so well.
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    HAHA i LOVE this!!! My german shepard is all over me when im on the floor...either that or stares at me like im crazy :laugh:
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    I have 3 dogs that normally think when I bend down I should be petting them. Great workout. Bend, pet, stretch up tall, bend, pet, stretch up tall, etc. And when I am lying on the floor one always licks my face too. I love it! But, I am afraid I am going to accidently hit them with arm and leg movements.
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love this! My fiance and I call them helper cats.
  • peteyTwang
    Options
    One of mine is sooo good... he just loves to watch, and stays safely out of the way on the couch... however the day after i got my new floor mats [see: http://www.nefitco.com/interlockingfloormats28mm.html] and didn't bother putting them away properly... one or both cats stuck their claws right in!
  • tater8589
    Options
    LMAO. I haven't tried my workout at home yet, but I can imagine
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My "workout partner" is a 130# yellow mass...sit-ups really suck when THIS plops down on your chest:
    BennyMooseChopper005.jpg]

And thought my 50lber was bad.

Minute I lay down, she decides I look like a comfy piece of furniture to lay on.
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    My "workout partner" is a 130# yellow mass...sit-ups really suck when THIS plops down on your chest:
    BennyMooseChopper005.jpg]

And thought my 50lber was bad.

Minute I lay down, she decides I look like a comfy piece of furniture to lay on.
    Benny is a minnow trapped in a whale's body, he has no idea how big he is and must cuddle whenever possible ;)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    My favorite is how my pugs help me do yoga: One likes to sit on my legs during 'upward facing dog' and another likes to camp out under my 'backbend'.

Charmagne
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    My German does this too and lays ONTOP of me to get pet and continuously throws his ball in my path so I throw it!!
    HAHA i LOVE this!!! My german shepard is all over me when im on the floor...either that or stares at me like im crazy :laugh:
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    This is really funny. DH and I are only on Day 3 of INSANITY, and every time we get the 30 seconds or 1 minute water break, the cats come running into the room, getting in the way, wanting attention, etc. Lol. We have to shoo them out like 5 times per workout so we don't trample them.
  • synchrohobbit
    synchrohobbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The second I go to do sit ups or push-ups my cat plops down on top of me...I guess it is a little extra resistance! He really likes to help with stuff.
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    lol!!! yeah my dog Bear always thinks its play time when i get on the floor...so i cleaned out my garage and am gonna set up my laptop and an extra monitor out there so that would be my dvd workout room.
  • bafe
    bafe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I Love your scripture!! I had my husband and son cracking up one night after we said blessing over our dinner. Our two black Labs of course were watching our plates. I asked my husband and son if the dogs might think we're having a quick nap before we ate! It was hilarious!! :bigsmile:
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Funny! My cat like to come over and stick his butt in my face while I am doing planks. As if they aren't hard enough already!!!
  • PediNurse67
    PediNurse67 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Haha this is the best post ever! My dog's do exactly the same thing. You can't even be mad at them for messing up a good workout! They're so damn cute!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awww, this made me miss my dog (my dog Sadie looked just like this one!)
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Yep, my whole group of cats hit the yoga mat whenever I'd start. It got to the point where I renamed the yoga move "downward cat."
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bump for later..