St. Patrick's Day 4 Week Challenge Starts 2/17/11

Options

Replies

• brasslady1
    Options
    Good Morning and good luck everyone......I have a question though ......are we only suppose to record our weight at the end of this on March 17th ?

CW:171.8
    GW:163.8
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Okay the past week has been horrible with me being sick and just eating like crap so I actually think I may have gained a little from the end of the Valentine's Challenge.

SW: 189.8
    GW: 183

My goal is to lose at least 6 lbs. I will have to be really aggressive this month if I want to see that number. I am a slow loser and that will be pushing it for me. But I think if I follow the plan I can do it!
  • loves86
    loves86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm Definitely In!!! I need to get my butt back in gear with my workouts...and my new classes start next week so perfect timing!!!

CW 157.5

GW 150.5 (7lbs)
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    CW: 261.6
    Goal weight: 249.8 (just want to be closer to 200 than 300 officially!)

This Challenge is perfect btw. I always set a birthday goal (my bday is the day after Saint Patrick's Day) And I always set something unattainable. I know I can do this if I stick too it. I have been losing an avg of 10 a month when I have been giving it my all. Anyways. *crosses fingers*. Plus, I have been stumbling and unmotivated for 3 weeks now I gained some back (argh!) so yesterday was the first day in a while I did the best I could do. Hoping for more days like yesterday.
  • misskelly121
    Options
    CW: 204
    GW: 192
    I decided that 10 lbs would probably be a better idea to shoot for, but I want to really make myself work this month because my loss has been slowing down and I need something bigger to strive for! Good luck everyone!!!
  • ymalleb
    Options
    CW- 130
    GW-125
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

So excited to start this I am loving this site!! Really kicks me into gear! Thanks!

Goal is 2 lbs a week:

CW: 145.5
    GW: 137.5
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    CW: 179.3
    GW: 173

I'm really hoping this challenge helps me. I've been working at it, but I'm not progressing much so I think I need to kick it into high gear.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    cw: 184.2 pounds
    gw: 170 pounds

yes I know 14 pounds in one month is a lot, but I know there's a ton of sodium in my system right now, so I'll probably be down to 170 in a few days. I've also been slacking for the past few months and it's time to get my booty in gear!
  • Wanda148
    Wanda148 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to take part in this challenge. I signed up with mfp awhile ago but have never posted. This seems like a great opportunity to commit to a challenge, be accountable and make new friends in the process.

CW: 181
    GW: 173
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Whoot, one month til St. Patrick's Day! Here's my weigh in:

SW: 150.4 lbs
    GW: 146 lbs

I'm going for a pound a week, hopefully my body cooperates now that I've changed things up and started eating more (and more protein). I need to pick up the workouts again, I've been slacking and only doing 3 a week it seems, I need to get in 4 gym workouts or something and some other light activity on other days.
  • Michelelapointe
    Options
    I'm in:happy: my current weight is 153, goal is 149 since I am near my goal weight.
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My SW 152.6
    CW 147.6 I am have been yo-yoing from 149 lbs to 156 for the past three months. It is time to break that cycle. I know that 5 lbs isn't much but I am having alot of stress right now and it is taking a toll on my weight.

My DH hasn't worked since Oct. and if he doesn't get a job soon, things will be real bad. Besides that fact that it is driving me crazy with him under my feet all of the time.LOL!!

I have alot of job stress also. I have presentations that are way behind schedule and some up and coming ones. I am not a public speaker nor am I good with computer programs. I have taught myself the power point at home which is totally different at work, now I am in the process of learning it as I go. Anyway, this all adds up to me working more overtime and less time at the gym..

Thanks for doing this challenge and letting me join!!!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Excited to start!!

SW 224.0
    GW 214.0

I'm getting so close to the 100s that its killing me!!! 10lbs at a time!! Thanks for the challenge. :)
  • K9Lover
    K9Lover Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is the first day of my first challenge. I'm hopeful and feeling good.

CW: 170.5
    GW: 166.5

Tempted to go for more than one pound per week, but know from past experience how disappointing it can be to set unrealistic expectations. Gotta keep it real!

Good luck and good effort to all.
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun! :wink:

CW: 191.2
    GW: 185.2
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Ok, here we go...

CW: 148.8 lbs
    GW: 143.8 lbs

Hoping to lose 5 lbs in our 4 week challenge.

My recipe for success: Phase 2 of Insanity (fit test today, officially starts tomorrow and officially ends on St. Patty's Day) :drinker:
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Ok - I'm in.

SW - 191lb (86.6kg)
    GW - 185 lb (84kg)

Here we go!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    SW: 136.6
    GW: 135

Ultimate goal weight is between 130 and 135 so I'll be thrilled to lose 1.6 lbs. in a month. The weight has been slooooowwwwly coming off the past month and I'm adding in more strength and toning so we'll see. Well, I'm now going out to lunch! Way to start!
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW 168
    GW 160