My 30 Day Shred Results

Options
binabodu
binabodu Posts: 120 Member
This is my first success post!! I completed the 30DS today without any breaks! I did follow Anita (modified versions) and sometimes even felt like I needed to modify her modified. I feel so much stronger and have more endurance than I thought would be possible after 30 days. Here are my results: (sorry, no pictures, still don't feel like you can see much change)

SW: 245 CW: 232
Starting Neck: 14.5 in Current Neck: 13 7/8 in
S Bicep: 15.25 in Current Bicep: 14.5 in x2
S Waist: 42 inches Current Waist: 35.5 in
S Hips: 55 inches Current Hips: 49 inches
S Thigh: 31.5 in Current Thigh: 28.5 x2

I lost a little over 18.5 inches and 13 pounds in 30 days!! That really amazes me. 30 DS was the only workout I did! You can do this, it takes less than 30 minutes a day. I still have a long way to go but I feel great. I am starting the BL Bootcamp tomorrow and am also going to incorporate using an elliptical at least 5 out of 7 days a week. I can't wait to come back in 6 weeks and post my progress.

Thanks!

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    that's incredible work, well done!!!! did you find it difficult? I'm interested.....
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome! I was skeptical of starting this while doing c25k. But with seeing your results I will start tonight. Keep up the good work.
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    You are doing wonderful ~~~ Keep up the great work ~~
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Awesome!
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    Fantastice results!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    love it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kristiek7
    Options
    I'm with you on the 30 day shred!!! Awesome results!!! I've lost 12 lbs..........didn't take any measurements though, and should have..........way to go!!!
  • sbooth09
    Options
    Those are wonderful results! Congrats!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    good job, sounds like the plan is working.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    that's incredible work, well done!!!! did you find it difficult? I'm interested.....

Thank you! I did find it difficult at the beginning of each level but by the end of the 10 days I felt so much better about the moves. I started this without previously working out at all though. It was definitely a challenge but so worth it. I am going to do a couple other "programs" then try to come back and do this following the un-modified moves.
  • sneakers71
    Options
    that's fabulous!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Awesome loss of inches, especially around your midsection... I think you just convinced me to do it, and without pictures even :smile:
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you have done fantastic...started yesterday ..only doing it once a week tho ..ihave lost 16lbs so far in 5 weeks!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thats a lot of inches!!! Keep up the great work!!!I'm sure you are looking great! I plan on starting the 30 day shred when I am finished with the 6 week six pack dvd!!! :)
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic! I love the 30 DS and continue to do the workouts mixed in with my other work out programs.
  • izzys1mom
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Great results!
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your waist and hip measurements are fantastic for a month.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. I love 30 DS. Its sure got my fitness level up to keep up on here Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I tried it for the first time before I got ill with a virus(cold or flu possible EEK) and felt the 30 DS had boosted my stamina enough I could do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!