12346»

Replies

• Dmonique85
    Options
    Boy: Hey
    Girl: Hi
    Boy: Can you do me a favor?
    Girl: huh, I guess
    Boy: Just touch the sleeve of my shirt...
    Girl: hmmmmm......ok
    Boy: You feel it?
    Girl: um..yea
    Boy: Boyfriend Material that!! ;)

I thought for sure you'd use a gamer pick up line lol

Like "fancy coming back to mine for a bit of Black ops.....I've got the new map pack...;) ;)" would EVER work!!! hahaha

LMBO@ Black Ops...my boyfriend is always saying corny stuff to me (only started after we began dating). Like is it hot in here, oh no that's just you...or Can I get some fries with that shake
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    One of the guys I used to work with had a whole host of pick up lines. His most original was:

"What 'screws' like a tiger and winks? ... :wink: "
  • meljordan
    meljordan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I didn't read through the thread, so this may be a duplicate...

How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    there was this one that was sooo stupid...all i could do was laugh!
    ready for it...

do you like chicken?? well grab a wing!! (refering to his arm)

yeah thats just dumb!
  • sissybarmama
    Options
    The guy I was with right before I met my husband approached me and said: "You look exactly like my 5th wife, and I just divorced my 4th wife".
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    The guy I was with right before I met my husband approached me and said: "You look exactly like my 5th wife, and I just divorced my 4th wife".

tehehe this was funny!!! glad you didnt fall for it!
  • sissybarmama
    Options
    He wasn't lying about being married and divorced 4 times. And, no wonder. He always used to say that he never trusted anything that would bleed for 5 days and not die.
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I would give you my last cigarette but your already smoking (I wasn't smoking...)
  • JudoJones
    Options
    there's been a couple commercials about pickup lines i've actually thought were pretty good.

"how much does a polarbear weight? Enough to break the ice" HAHA

or

"Are you a parking ticket because you got FINE written all over you" outstanding :)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    My favorite is...

"Do you like water? Well then, you'll like at least 70% of my body."

Hahaha never heard that one! Awesome!
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    "Just because our smart phones are not compatible doesn't mean we are"

She has an IPhone and I have a Droid-x
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I vaguely knew my husband from the gym at work when we both went to the same night out. Towards the end of the evening he looked at me and said "I have to apologise I have noticed I keep staring at your tits - you have cracking tits". He still tells me I have cracking tits.:laugh:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I vaguely knew my husband from the gym at work when we both went to the same night out. Towards the end of the evening he looked at me and said "I have to apologise I have noticed I keep staring at your tits - you have cracking tits". He still tells me I have cracking tits.:laugh:

That works, huh? Always been reluctant to try that line. With an endorsement like that, though, guess I'll have to give it a try next time I am at the gym.