OT-PG13: I can't believe....

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOOOOO glad you're all back in fine form....someone around here has been moping :indifferent: and mourning:brokenheart: the loss of his fav playmates :laugh: :flowerforyou: :ohwell: :smokin: :drinker: :glasses: :devil: :devil: ( you gals definitely qualify as playmates...just gotta figure what month and duke it out for the centerfold!)

Been hearing how he misses the Y chromosome companionship of the pit as well, and muttering something 'bout give my my precious ?lotion????:noway:

Thank goodness!!!!!
    Ezzie

Oh Ez, he hasn't lost us, we've just been under cover today. Wait...:ohwell: don't tell him that! :bigsmile:

I'll be non-leap-year February Playmate!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOOOOO glad you're all back in fine form....someone around here has been moping :indifferent: and mourning:brokenheart: the loss of his fav playmates :laugh: :flowerforyou: :ohwell: :smokin: :drinker: :glasses: :devil: :devil: ( you gals definitely qualify as playmates...just gotta figure what month and duke it out for the centerfold!)

Been hearing how he misses the Y chromosome companionship of the pit as well, and muttering something 'bout give my my precious ?lotion????:noway:

Thank goodness!!!!!
    Ezzie

Oh Ez, he hasn't lost us, we've just been under cover today. Wait...:ohwell: don't tell him that! :bigsmile:

...pencils in Shannon for Feb of next year.... :wink: and oh, I want Tams' butt for my birthday month of March! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Thank goodness!!!!!
    Ezzie

...pencils in Shannon for Feb of next year.... :wink: and oh, I want Tams' butt for my birthday month of March! :tongue:
    :noway: :noway: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh:

JUST the butt?? Hmm...it's a calendar not Playboy!!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Your butt is getting a reputation around here missy! :smokin:

PM me why! :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Thank goodness!!!!!
    Ezzie
    Hi Ezzie.... Was saving this for Shannon, but she is AWOL....
    chest-shaving-joke.jpg

k - pic not showing - can go view it at:
    http://bp3.blogger.com/_KIjMjzMEeQg/RsBEvxaOA7I/AAAAAAAAAOc/uCxNw3VC0ns/s1600-h/chest-shaving-joke.jpg

Awww, gee what can I say...if he follows me home do I hafta keep him??? Think I like a bit less hair, and a few years more experience....:blushing:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Thank goodness!!!!!
    Ezzie

...don't know if I could "handle" the rest of you :devil:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Thank goodness!!!!!
    Ezzie
    Hi Ezzie.... Was saving this for Shannon, but she is AWOL....
    chest-shaving-joke.jpg

k - pic not showing - can go view it at:
    http://bp3.blogger.com/_KIjMjzMEeQg/RsBEvxaOA7I/AAAAAAAAAOc/uCxNw3VC0ns/s1600-h/chest-shaving-joke.jpg

Awww, gee what can I say...if he follows me home do I hafta keep him??? Think I like a bit less hair, and a few years more experience....:blushing:
    Finally.... A girl after my own :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Honestly...I have NO idea where this whole topic of my butt came from!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Honestly...I have NO idea where this whole topic of my butt came from!

Drink up!! :drinker: It'll come to ya! :bigsmile:
  • amethystx
    Options
    mholmes:
    demon-and-angel.gif
    I LOVED this one!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    O.k. supper and the movie are finished. I'm back. What did I miss???
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    mholmes:
    demon-and-angel.gif
    I LOVED this one!
    How'd you get my pic... I didn't think I posted it... :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Options

:blushing:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options

That bad was it??? :noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Pshaw!! It's practically a nunnery around here!! *Halo*
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

2238_innocent.gif <~~~~Tam's pic before the whole butt thing (this is me being jealous of her butt)
  • eer205
    Options
    I try not to make waves, that is what i do, but I just want to say that I am so glad that all you fantastic posters are back in full form. :happy: There were a few days (okay, one day, but it was torture), when I thought I wouldn't get to hear the jokes anymore. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    I try not to make waves, that is what i do, but I just want to say that I am so glad that all you fantastic posters are back in full form. :happy: There were a few days (okay, one day, but it was torture), when I thought I wouldn't get to hear the jokes anymore. :happy: :happy: :happy:
    Wwwhhhheeewww! There's still someone here.... Thought we might've scared offf some of the others.... :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

2238_innocent.gif <~~~~Tam's pic before the whole butt thing (this is me being jealous of her butt)
    Trust me, there is nothing to be jealous of! :ohwell:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

Trust me, there is nothing to be jealous of! :ohwell:
    I'm cursed with my Grandmother's hips :explode: Trust me ~~~ totally jealous!