http://www.ridetheslut.com/

:noway: Soupy......thud.gif
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    how about this on it's for real
    http://www.ridetheslut.com/
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    LOL! That's so totally Seattle! (I'm an eastern Washington girl, so it's extra funny!)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Don't quit your day job. :grumble:

Max and Shannon, a love story...
    http://www.youtube.com/v/c0Ho4k_rMGU&hl=en&fs=1
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1)Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument, when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - then it is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU!

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

You're welcome. :blushing:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

That should be above my bar! Nice..... :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

That should be above my bar! Nice..... :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1)Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument, when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - then it is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU!

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

The divorce wouldn't have been such a surprise to him if my ex had read this....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Been there sweetie! :wink:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

Shannon, I see you went shopping...nice welcome mat for your front door....:laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

Shannon, I see you went shopping...nice welcome mat for your front door....:laugh:
    ROFLOL!!! 1231_hysterically_laughing.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    {{insert dramatic music}} Don-don-DON!!!

diana.jpg

No she WASN'T!!!! :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

Haters! CrossedArms.gif
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    habitualdrinking.jpg

Haters! CrossedArms.gif
    darn.... should've remembered - always show the love first! 2431_boy_delivering_flowers.gif

anyway.... off to the fair with the kiddos.... If I bring you an Elephant Ear, would you feel better?
  • Shannon023
    Options

darn.... should've remembered - always show the love first! 2431_boy_delivering_flowers.gif

anyway.... off to the fair with the kiddos.... If I bring you an Elephant Ear, would you feel better?

Let me choose the anatomy, okay??? th_giggle.gif

Have fun! :smooched:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Let me choose the anatomy, okay??? th_giggle.gif

Have fun! :smooched:

:blushing: