Fave Subway sandwich?

Options
What is your fave low-cal Subway sandwich? What EXACTLY do you put on yours and how many calories is the sandwich in total (If you know how much).
Thanks!

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Turkey on wheat no cheese
    Mustard
    Lettuce
    Extra spinach (great crunch) :)
    Olives
    Pickles
    Light banana peppers
    Light vinegar
    Think it is around 280 :)
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    Six inch veggie on wheat. I do get the cheese, but no mayo or oil and vinegar.

My toppings usually include:
    - lettuce
    - tomato
    - cheese
    - green peppers
    - spinach

I think it's about 340 calories....
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Footlong BMT on Wheat...with cheese (yes I know it is bad!)
    Lettuce
    Pickles
    Onions
    Black Olives
    Pepper

No dressing. I get it to go and put some no calorie italian dressing on it...in my mind helps make up for the cheese!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    6" chicken breast on wheat
    no cheese
    no mayo
    honey mustard
    everything except jalapeños

it is about 320 calories
  • Carolinea20050
    Options
    Subway have 5 low fat 6" subs on their website with full nutritional breakdowns. The one which is lowest in fat is the Veggie one. The chicken and salad sub has around 3 grams of fat in it. This is my favourite - just not with crisps anymore:(
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki (sp?)
    On either flat bread or 9 grain wheat
    American cheese (can't live without the cheese!)
    little lettuce, onion, and pickles
    with the sweet onion sauce

Usually runs me about 400 cals. based on what bread I use (I think its 390 with wheat and 400 with flatbread)

Subway's website has a tool where you can get the exact calories to your sandwich. I usually look up what I want before I go so I don't over indulge.
  • jmecale72
    Options
    6" Tuna on Wheat
    No cheese
    salt & pepper
    Spinach
    tomatoes
    bell peppers
    extra pickles
    yellow peppers
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    BMT on Heart Italian bread with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, gherkin and southwest sauce. Not a clue on the calories but as the last one I had is about a year ago and the one before that was a year prior i'm not going to worry too much about the calories of a once a year treat.
  • ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    6 inch on Honey Oat:
    Turkey Breast
    Sometimes Provolone Cheese
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Onion
    Green Pepper
    Cucumbers
    Olives
    Sweet Onion Sauce

This is around 280-350 Calories depending on cheese or not and depending on which description from the database you can find to match it the closest.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    my fav is the turkey 6" i have them hollow out the bread (less uneeded calories) it come with 3 pieces of turkey. no cheese you cant taste it anyway so y get the calories. now the really good stuff 2 tomatoe slices, 5 pickles, 4 leaves of spinich (cuz it is better for you then iceburg lettuce.) sometimes depending on my mood 3 onions ( tend to taste them all day) with light on the light mayo. then when i sit down to eat it i slide all the inerds over about an inch and rip an inch of bread off the end (who needs all that bread ) and i get a bag of baked lays (regular flavors add calories) and only eat half. yummy. after all that i think im gonna go to subway for lunch.
  • gangstagirl625
    Options
    oh yeah on wheat
  • gangstagirl625
    Options
    and with chips less then 450
  • tater8589
    Options
    Seafood (imitation crab)
    on Flatbread
    w/ pickles, olives, and tomatoes
    vinigar and oil
    salt and pepper.

546 cals for a foot long, 273 for 6"
    I love it.
  • erika0525
    erika0525 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6' chicken roasted sand on wheat
    lettuce
    bell peppers
    spinach
    cucumbers
    american cheese
    very light mayo
    mustard
    and it's on 335 cal it fills you up!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Footlong Veggie Delite on toasted wheat, no cheese, all the vegetables with extra jalapenos and banana peppers with mustard, vinegar, and pepper.

It should be approximately the same amount of calories stated on their nutritional info from their site. Maybe about 20 calories more, I'd guess. So roughly 480 calories.
  • prdrprincess
    prdrprincess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the Flatbread Oven Roasted Chicken
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Spinach
    Red Wine Vingar

I am unsure of the calories but it is around 300
  • Cherrycandy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love Subway and eat there alot, just needed some new ideas! God it's hard to give up bacon on my sandwiches...bacon is meat candy!!! lol!!!
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the veggie patty. I get lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, and mustard. Sometimes olives. I also like the turkey with the same toppings. Oh, and I get the 9 grain wheat, I think it's called.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    6" Wheat with Turkey Breast and Ham
    Lettuce
    Cucumber
    Tomato
    Carrot
    Red onion
    Salt and Pepper

(no cheese or dressing) 266 cals! I totally want one now! (oh and UK and US nutrition seems to vary slightly!)
  • Triguy83
    Triguy83 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    MMMMM Footlong Veggie Delight with everything minus Sauces and Cheese since i am lactose intolerant and vegan.
    Then when i get home I smear my homemade hummus all over that bad boy and chow down.