Your Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• mallymoo86
    mallymoo86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OUCH! 55 pounds over what my license says. It was a lie when I put it down and I'm heavier now. By the end of the year it will not be a lie!
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    NH doesn't have the actually weight on the license but when I filled out the renewal I said I weighed 150 and I was really 165. I am 153 right now....well I haven't weighed in a two weeks so I know I am lighter.
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    UGH. I'm still a liar :grumble:

My driver's license says I'm 16 pounds lighter than I currently am. But I'm down 36 pounds so I'm not as bad a liar :wink:

I can't wait to be 30 pounds lighter than it says. Good job all of you. Now go get new licenses with your current weight and pic! You earned it!!!
  • johnny51981
    Options
    My driver's license weight is actually my next goal. And I have about 20 more pounds to go to get there.

The last time I renewed my license (5 years ago), the guy at the DMV asked me if my weight had changed any, to which I replied, "That's my goal weight" in a joking manner and the guy left it. So I guess the DMV isn't all that concerned about the weight?
  • carolinetroester
    Options
    I went to look at my license and at first reach grabbed my FIRST license. According to this one, I weigh 88 lbs.... but according to that same drivers license I am 4'11" and the picture was taken when I was 16 (braces and all)...
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I remember realizing about 2 months ago that I was actually less than the weight on my license. I was so excited!! And I had totally lied by about oh...15 lbs on that thing! I won't get a new one for another year....I'd like to lose enough that someone would question if it was mine. Ah-who am I kidding? I'm happy if they even want to see it.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I think my license says 130#....which was accurate 10 years ago.
  • liveskinny
    Options
    i was an overweight 17 year old girl....so i did what we do best & avoided the question. hahahaha i left it blank & they didn't say anything..THANK GOD because everyone i knew asked to see that pic hahaha

now i kinda wish i had of put something so i would have a refference point, but it was a deff a fair trade haha
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    nj doesnt say what ur weight is
  • Kelleinna
    Options
    I was first licensed in 2000, and I put my weight as 213, which was a lie by about 30 lbs. even at that time. But then after I gave birth to my son in 2001 I was down to 209 for a brief period of time, and since then I've climbed back up to my MFP start weight of 261. Now I'm down to 244, so I've got a ways to go before I match my license again... but after I lose all the weight I'm totally getting it changed!

Add Oregon to the list of "states that make you put your weight on your license."
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Here in Southern California our DMV is sooooo understaffed (they are closed every other Friday and on days when a slight cloud passes through the sky) that they process you ASAP. I had to go in and get a new license 2 years ago and wanted a new picture. I even offered them the extra $15 for the new pic and *gasp* they turned it down. (Because we are BROKE) They told me to save my money, take the pic and get the hell outta dodge because they had more fish to fry. So, I am stuck with a pic that is me at 10 lbs MORE than what I currently weigh. I'm stuck with that pic until 2013. And even when I'm up for renewal, California wants everything done online, so I guess I won't have a new pic till I'm 40!!!
  • SafariLara
    Options
    I am 2 lbs under. Yay
  • EecakYelsom17
    Options
    I was honest... But I'm now 25 pounds over :(
  • mrsmojo82
    mrsmojo82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I lied when I got it. I put 40 lbs less than what I am. Now, I actually weigh 50 lbs less than what it says. When I get to my goal weight, I want to get a new DL with the right weight on it. lol
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    What a funny topic. But I was 303 when I said "280," and I'm now 276. Does that mean I can change my DL weight to 253 now?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    My drivers license weight is my new mini goal thanks to you!!! I would love to be the weight on my drivers license (also a lie). I WILL be the weight on my drivers license by the end of the month!

I kept having all these goals. First was to be my wedding day weight. Then the weight of the first kiss with my love (which was 6 lb lighter than wedding day). Now that I have even gone below that, I like the idea of your license weight. Last time I renewed, I was 17 lb over but they never asked me to change it. But now I can say I'm within 1 lb of my license weight. It's a good goal to stay on.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to have your weight on your license? Luckily in the UK we don't do that. I would lie through my teeth!!
  • legend1973
    Options
    Drivers License weight - 102 kg, 224bls
    Actual weight - 88kg, 194lbs

LOVE IT!!!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Drivers lic wt 195 current wt is 151.2! The great thing was that for the first time I gave them my actual wt and did not lie! I was very proud when I got out of the 200's!
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :wink: I fibbed on mine by maybe 15 pounds when I had it renewed a couple years back. Then went up ten more in a year or two after (so it was wrong by 25 pounds).

Now I am 5 pounds away from what the card says. SO EXCITED to go waaay waaaay below that in the next year or so :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!