Options
    *LMAO* stay outta my head! *LOL*
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great. Now I need a 12 step program.
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    - Someone asks you how much you weigh in regular conversation and your answer is accurate to the tenth of a lb.
    - You've engaged in an online flame-war around the topics of nutrition and exercise.
    - You roll your eyes when you see a "should I eat my exercise calories" post appear in recent activity (which is to say, several times a day)
    - During sex you find yourself wishing you wore your HRM.

So me!!!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    lol!!So true!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...this one was my favourite: "You roll your eyes when you see a "should I eat my exercise calories" post appear in recent activity (which is to say, several times a day)"...lol...soooooo true...the neverending debate that is on MFP over and over and over again...lol.

Lmao, I have the eye roll down to a science, followed by, "Here we go again" type of sigh....
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'm an addict
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Awesome! Absolutely!
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    - You check MFP in the morning, before any other website.
    - Your friends on facebook are wondering where you've been.
    - You avoid eating something because you think it will be too complicated to log.
    - During sex you find yourself wishing you wore your HRM.

These are my favorite, especially the one about avoiding eating things that are too complicated to log. HAHAHAH awesome
  • asdawkins
    Options
    ha too funny
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...this one was my favourite: "You roll your eyes when you see a "should I eat my exercise calories" post appear in recent activity (which is to say, several times a day)"...lol...soooooo true...the neverending debate that is on MFP over and over and over again...lol.

Was going to say the same thing. LOL
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    guilty :)
    (although, of all the things to be addicted to, MFP isn't bad!)
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Hi, my name is Marnie and I'm a MFP addict. I think sometimes my hubby thinks I'm having an affair online! :noway: I fit all the above criteria to a "T"! :laugh:
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Guilty as charged. I jump up from the computer and shut off the computer when I hear my husband coming around the corner.
  • treena99
    treena99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    - You check MFP in the morning, before any other website.
    - Your friends on facebook are wondering where you've been.
    - You work out extra hard just so your "____ burned ____ calories" post will be impressive.
    - You do a happy dance when your friends lose weight (or gain, depending on goals).
    - Someone asks you how much you weigh in regular conversation and your answer is accurate to the tenth of a lb.
    - You weigh yourself before and after daily activities, just to see if there was a difference.

This is all me! I loved reading this! This was too funny! :)
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Mine too. I used to respond and now I think whatever. Here we go again.
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    LOL very good and accurate! Fun post. :)
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great. Now I need a 12 step program.

LMBO! Let me know. I may need to attend a meeting...or two lol. I love mfp!!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    so so true
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    You have MFP up on your computer while using the MFP bar-code reader on your Android phone.
    OMG!! I've done this too. :blushing:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    ....When Im supposed to be leaving the house like, 20 min ago and I'm checking this dang site again;)

Okay, swear to God I'm leaving now.