Things I can not keep in the pantry....

Options
2»

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Cake.....

My daughter loves to bake cakes. The problem is she just likes the cooking part and doesn't like to eat it. So of course it sits there calling my name. Plus, she puts like 5 kgs of frosting on it :ohwell:

Usually I can get her to help with cooking dinner and then avoid making the cake, but I have to let her bake sometimes.
  • girldeese
    Options
    These things make me want to eat them ALL, so I can't buy them anymore......(until I get more self control!!)

*Nature Valley Almond & Yogurt bars......only 160 cals.....but there is 6 in a box and I will eat them all!!!
    *Sugar Free Fudge.....not bad calorie wise, but I will eat the whole pan!!!
    *Anything else chocolately or icingly sweet that is not just a single serving size, because I will be over taken by temptation to eat them all!!!!

What can't you keep in your pantry?? Or is this only me??:tongue:

So, who knew we were the same person?! Not me!! These are EXACTLY the things that my fiance loves and that I try to avoid like the plague. I love those nature valley almond bars. omg. and sugar free fudge . . . don't get me started. :):)
    We'll do it though! Luckily, we have a door on the pantry, so I just tell myself it is off limits. It is a double sliding door, so I put my cooking stuff on one side and his snacks (oreos, gushers, reeses cups, chips, goodness, numminess, etc.) all on the other side and I don't even let myself open that side of the door. But, man, there are days . . . oh there are days. I'll be cooking dinner and it's like the fudge icing actually has a voice that is calling " eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrin . .. oh eeeerrrinnnnn. I'm so lonely!"
    hahah. :):)

OMG I am cracking up! I swear they call to me too!!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies.............well more the dough! (homemade of course)

I too have a weakness to Cookie Dough! What's worse is if I really want some, I can just make it!

Confession: I did that last week..... :devil:
  • apotts
    Options
    I call my mother's house when I visit the fat farm, b/c she always has come type of dessert made. Also I have a BIG craving for peanuts, boiled, peanut m&m's, and the worst peanut butter. If I allowed myself I could sit down with a jar and eat half the jar. Before my diet started, the best bedtime snack, was vanilla wafers with peanut butter, that was the best sleep. My husband also likes to bring home maple nut goodies, another weakness of mine. Isn't it amazing that carbs are in most foods, they add up quick.
    apotts
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    anything quick and easy. If it is accessible I just can't stop until it is gone.