manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Uh oh...
  • Brilliant post! Love it! :laugh:
  • caitlinsmum
    caitlinsmum Posts: 55 Member
    Spot on !!! :blushing:
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Several of those are absolutely true for me! A relief to know that there are other "addicts" out there! At least the MFP addiction is a healthy one!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Holly Crap..... :noway: I think am on my way to addiction.... ahahahaha! I can relate to all execpt one.... :bigsmile:
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    I am an MFP addict, totally!!! I looked at my FB probably less then once a week. :-)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    ...when you drunk update your status...
    ...when you start competing with your MFP friends' calorie burns...
    ...when you weigh yourself after solid waste has passed so that it adds to the amount of pounds lost...
    ...when you refresh for status updates so much, you almost forget to eat...
    ...when you're refreshing status updates while you're eating...
    ...when you have your laptop in the kitchen as you're cooking...
    ...when there's a food scale next to your laptop like an add-on accessory...
    ...when you can eyeball the weight of food to a tenth of an ounce...
    ...when you log vitamin water zero...
    ...when you've just posted the same response to similar threads; i.e. "should I eat my exercise calories", and copy-paste that same response to the newest one...
    ...when you would rather track calories that you know you can control at home instead of going out to eat because you might go over your calorie intake for the day...
    ...when you no longer lock your iPhone because you're just going to be checking the MFP app in 10 seconds anyway...
    ...when you believe that you're an MFP addict because of this thread...
    ...when you thank taso42 for creating this thread and for being the 1st person to point out all of our addictions...
    ...when you try to think of more MFP addictions that taso42 hasn't already pointed out...
  • My name is Kenya...and I am a MFP addict.

Facebook? You mean people still use it :laugh:
  • LOL mine added is

while waiting for the floor to dry from washing it I check MFP... :)
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    wow thats really a debate?? The point is to burn calories, not eat the ones you burned..durr!!

But im def becoming an addict.. I love the conversation and i dont have to feel self concious about it!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    So I'm not the only one who has been tempted to "forget" to take off my HRM for you know what? I still want to one of these days out of curiosity and so I can justify an extra snack! My fiancé would really be lookin at me like "what are you wearing?"

You also know your an addict when you jump out of bed on a weigh in day excited to tell MFP what you lost and bring your phone to the bathroom! This morning I lost one pound and didn't even have time to do a victory dance because I was updating MFP, and my signature LOL
  • I LOVE THIS. so true!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    I just came up with a few more:

...when you log 0 calorie condiments just for the sodium content to be added into your diary...
    ...when you're intrigued by the muscle and tendon movements in your *now* slender hands as you're typing status updates, thread responses, and PM's...
    ...when you secretly use the MFP app to look up the amount of calories of your friends' meals when you're out with them...
    ...when you quietly start muttering healthy alternative ingredient replacements to your friends' meals...
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Guilty!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    wow thats really a debate?? The point is to burn calories, not eat the ones you burned..durr!!

:noway: :grumble: Here we go again....

Great list by the OP!!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    GUILTY!!!! on all counts! except maybe not so much on the exercise, I wish I was more guilty of that!! This was a great post!!! Thanks for posting it, glad I'm not the only one!!! Blaaah!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    You have MFP up on your computer while using the MFP bar-code reader on your Android phone.

Guilty
  • I am so guilty...I have turned into a TOTAL MFP junkie...These all made me laugh :-)
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    - During sex you find yourself wishing you wore your HRM - This is my favorite!!

I also am not on FB much at all any more because of MFP!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Yep! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.