Do guys not like making friends

Options

Replies

• Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I guess i get that. I just do not like people judging or checking me out. Which ever one.
    I'll take that under consideration:)

Hey bro no one is here to judge. We are all here for the same reason. Trust me I have huge issues with my body image but after awhile I was like the people of this site are real cool. So put that pic up and be proud of yourself! Don't worry about what other people are goin to say!
  • RonDean0122
    Options
    Today's my first day on here. I actually found the site through a guy In my support system on Twitter. I'm all for teamwork
  • da_wolf
    Options
    CW 279
    GW 220
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I guess i get that. I just do not like people judging or checking me out. Which ever one.

Hey bro no one is here to judge. We are all here for the same reason. Trust me I have huge issues with my body image but after awhile I was like the people of this site are real cool. So put that pic up and be proud of yourself! Don't worry about what other people are goin to say!

I agree, we are not here to judge. @ EloiseKemper Welcome and good luck on your journey.
    @ LiL_Fizzy I'm glad to have you admit that you have body issues, I honestly believed only girls went through that. very rereshing to know it's not just us.
    Thanks for beeing brave and admitting that.
  • megamunch
    Options

I understand what you mean. I didn't want to put my picture on here at first either. I put up a cartoon picture but after looking around the site and seeing how supportive everyone was, I realised that no-one was here to judge me...or my photo.

I'm not a guy but you can add me if you want to :)
  • pchaney17
    Options
    WHAT'S UP GUYS, I AM HERE NOW SO WE CAN START THE PARTY!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • JEK717
    Options
    WHAT'S UP GUYS, I AM HERE NOW SO WE CAN START THE PARTY!
    Oh and glad to know you made it.We were getting weird. Ok now we can begin this party:)
  • theTupper
    Options
    Here I am!

As the great Red Green says...

"I'm a man, but I can change.

...if I have to...

...I guess."
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Nobody here judges but do what you are comfortable with. I'd highly recommend taking progress pictures though so that when u reach your goal weight u can post your success photos on here. It's a big boost.
  • kkyishkkii
    Options
    have lots of active friends here and is good for support
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I think most men aren't that talkative. They just observe. Whereas women can talk all freakin day (well, the most of us).
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I've got loads of guys on my friends list. They are just the same as us; need support, give support. I think its just that women outnumber guys on here so you have to seek them out, which is what you're doing.....lol

good luck :flowerforyou:
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I think most men aren't that talkative. They just observe. Whereas women can talk all freakin day (well, the most of us).

That's me. I only talk when I have something I feel I can contribute.
  • binsylad
    Options
    .........Hello !!!

Mike / UK
  • deejaifresh
    deejaifresh Posts: 14 Member
    Options

amen to that. lol.
  • dunztar
    Options
    We guys enjoy watching the girls post
  • JEK717
    Options
    Haha i am all for watching from the side lines. I was just curious. Thanks guys for being so friendly.:) How has everyone's progress going today?:)
  • micklepickle61
    Options
    Here
  • deejaifresh
    deejaifresh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those down days... I should be spending more time doing something than sitting on here, but needing that inspiration to do another workout this afternoon. How's everyone else?