202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options
*** Deep breath**** I'm REALLLYYYYY uncomfortable doing this... but I promised myself that when I hit 200 pounds lost, I'd post before and after pictures. I know all of you who post, inspire me to keep going... so THANK YOU! Also, some of my most awesome MFP friends have been hounding me to get some up...

I still have a ways to go, but I'm happy to be more than halfway to my goal. Like I always say... slow and steady wins the race. I'm in no hurry to get to my goal... this is a lifestyle change for me... NOT a diet... I've been on every diet known to man since I was 7 years old! This time, I'm just living my life in moderation... one day at a time. I'm still a big girl, so the full length pictures will have to wait... I have a hard time telling the difference in my body (I'm sure it's a mental thing)... there has to be a difference... you don't lose 200 pounds and not have a difference, but I look at myself and see a big fat blob. I'm sure that will come with time and confidence as I continue to lose.

Blah, blah, blah... on to the pictures:

I don't have any pictures of me at my highest weight (530 pounds)... I did not want anyone to take pictures of blobbified me... so the following are probably me at between 400 and 500 pounds:

angwhita.jpg

lindswhita.jpg

famwhita.jpg
If you can't tell which one is me in this pic... I can't help you!

The following are at 180 pounds lost... I've lost 22 pounds since these were taken:

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

About 130 pounds left to go... I'm excited for the rest of the journey!

Replies

• maaalloryy
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • amydcarlson
    amydcarlson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! What a difference! You look wonderful......keep doing whatever you are doing, because it's working! :flowerforyou:
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing, excellent job!!!
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! I can definitely tell a difference already... not only weight loss, but your smile. It looks genuine, now. Keep at it and expect success!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Fantastic! You look absolutely amazing! You've come so far! Keep it up, and I'm sure you'll get to your goal in no time. :)
  • tokes
    tokes Posts: 22
    Options
    wow - well done a real inspiration. Dont worry your mind will eventually catch up with the wonderful new body you are creating for yourself. Good luck on getting to your goal.
  • trixie100
    Options
    Wow - you look fabulous and are such an inspiration. I've got 112 lbs to lose - I've lost 29 lbs already and seeing your pictures and reading your story has really spurred me on! Well done and good luck with the final pounds you have to lose.
  • Ctiffeny
    Options
    OMG! WOO HOO for You! If you cant tell then let me confirm, there is a big difference...YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done. *Gives well deserved applause*
    You look amazing and are a total inspiration. I'm sure you'll hit your target in no time. Wish I could give a hug through the computer and say congratulations instead I raise my glass to you:drinker:
  • mjcrothers
    mjcrothers Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well done!! That is amazing!! You look so beautiful! I can't believe it is the same girl! Keep going!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wowee! first of all huge huge congrats for losing 200lbs! that is quite an acheivement! and you will get to your goal in no time
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pics! You are so inspirational and beautiful!

What kept you motivated if you felt down once and a while? How did you first start out? I would love to hear your story. It's probably amazing!

:flowerforyou:
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! You look fantastic! You've done something amazing with and for yourself, you're doing great! There aren't even enough adjectives to describe how awesome I think you are!
  • sharonuk10
    Options
    Congratulations!!... You are looking Super Fab!!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing those with us! I know how hard that must have been for you. You have come so far and you my dear are such an inspiration! I started out with 155 pounds to lose, 115 more to go and it has not been easy. I commend you on your determination, dedication and awesome attitude! I can only HOPE to be as successful as you! Keep up the GREAT work, your amazing!

Denise
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options
    WOW! This is AMAZING. You look gorgeous, and you have a fabulous face. Looking forward to seeing the next pics!
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    OMG, WOW and what a difference. I kept scrolling up and down just to confirm you are the same person. you look sooooooooooo different (in a good way). Huge congratulations on your weight loss, that is an amazing progress. :smile:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job! You have put it into perspective for me. It's about not quitting too early in the game. Thank you for sharing! I hope you continue your journey knowing how many people you have helped. God bless you!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
    Well done!!
    You look good!
  • ewiggin
    Options
    Fantastic work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!