202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What an incredible difference! You are so amazing! How did losing that weight take 10 years off your face? :D
  • Actuality
    Options
    Ahhhh frigggin mazing!!!!
  • Toothfairyy
    Toothfairyy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow your really doing great thanks for putting yourself out there and sharing with us.
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    you are such an inspiration and thanks for sharing, you look great
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Wonderful job!
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the good work u have let me know that it can be done and i only have about 80lbs to lose and I say I cannot do it and I lost a l00 lbs about 5 years ago and have kept most of it off but i have put back on about 50 so I am going to get it back off. Thank you so much this is just what I needed this morning.
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look fantastic!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Well you are inspiring ME!!!
    I started using the calorie counter on my phone several months ago then stopped and found the website yesterday I didn't realize all the support I was missing out on here.
    You have an amazing story thanks for sharing. I am sure it is hard to put yourself out there and show this amazing transfermation you have undergone. If I were you and lost this amazing amount of weight I would be excited to show it to the people who said it can't be done. MY CLASS REUNION!
    WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • lauriedav
    lauriedav Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can see it in your face and neck big time. I wish you all the luck in the world now. I have 140 pounds to go so I will be right along with you. Thank you for sharing the pics. Very motivating! I would love to be friends if you want.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!!!!
  • Bobcgirl8
    Bobcgirl8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep going strong. It's working and it's worth it! :)
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great job! We are glad you shared photos!
    You really do look wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! People (other than here, mind you) just don't understand the kind of dedication it takes to change your whole life in the way you have.

I totally understand what it's like to look in the mirror and not see the changes, but let people take pictures of you and the comparison of those will help you see objectively what you can't see subjectively. I'm only now starting to feel comfortable with what I look like and I'm still not sure I'm seeing it realistically because I still look fat to me.

You're totally right.. this journey lasts your whole life, and if you're like me, you've probably realized that you'll be journalling your food every single day from now on.

*big hugs*
  • Melisha82
    Options
    you look amazing!! I am so happy for you!!!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. Good for you! You are looking so good. You are on quite the journey and thank you so much for being brave enough to share. You are such an inspiration. Good luck on the rest of your journey and keep us posted!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Completely awe inspiring! You've got this girl! And even without the full body shots, I can definitely see a huge difference!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Wow thats is sooo Great!!!! You r doing awesome!! Congrats to you!! :bigsmile:
  • guardup
    guardup Posts: 230
    Options
    You GO Girl!

If you have a chance, read my blog about being overweight and at the gym. Your effort is something to be admired - not disdained.
  • Ceria
    Ceria Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your look totally AWESOME!!!! Way to stick to it! I am so proud of you and a little jealous as well :blushing: Keep up the good work. that next 130 will be a breeze!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    OMG. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE A DIFFERENCE??? Even though those are face shots, you lost A LOT. You look great! You look like a completely different person. Keep it up. You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!