202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for perfection... just persistence! Believe me... if I can do it... ANYONE can do it!

Whitney, You are my shero!!! I am so proud of you!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Trying to be perfect is why so many give up. So you learning this alone means you get it. When you get that you are so on your way. That motto is similar to mines. Consistency not perfection.

You should be soooooo proud of yourself!! You are beautiful!!:smile: I hope one day you get the confidence to show your side by side picture. I understand completely it taking time to see the new you. But it will come, just talk to yourself and keep looking in the mirror. One day you will say is that me? WOW!!! I can't wait until you have that Wow moment.

Keep up the good work!! You are doing it and with doing it you are inspiring me and others on our journies. Whoohooo!!!

I always love the way Mollie thinks and says it. She said exactly what I wanted to say... The both of you are inspiring me so much in the last few months. I can wait to see the day that I will have lost 100 lbs then 200 lbs...

Whitney, you are truly amazing! You are beautiful! Keep it up! I know you will!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • Sez1983
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!!! :drinker:
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post and story. One of the most inspiring posts/people I have came across in my short time on this site. "APPLAUSE"
  • kjsmith567
    Options
    wohoo great job!!!!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    you look awsome
  • HeatherDH72
    HeatherDH72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration for others! Great job, keep going!
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Do IT!!
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - you look FANTASTIC :) I have quite a road ahead of me to lose the weight needed for me to feel "body strong" I am tired so much and have aches and pains - I am 45 but feel much older.... so... I must say that by seeing your changes and reading your story - I am truly inspired GREAT WORK and congratulations on your incredible goal I am so very proud of you :)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I can definatly tell....you have gorgeous cheek bones btw!! :) Keep up the hard work!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Nice definition on your face, you have done a great job, you will get there.
  • teagle
    teagle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!
    Your success is so inspiring, and I can definitely see a difference in your before and after pics.
    Congratulations!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are inspiring!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Great!!!! job. You look like a different person. Keep it up, you can get the rest off.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You're my hero. Period.
  • gailosborne
    Options
    Congratulations - wow you look great and have inspired us all so much!!
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    WOW!! THE WILL POWER YOU HAVE IS AMAZING!! YOU ARE TRUELY MY HERO!! DON"T STOP KEEP GOING YOU ARE A REAL INSPIRATION!!
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    Amazing!! That's all I can say....OH AND you have lovely bone structure..Sounds weird I know but I just noticed how much your face has changed and you have great cheek bones!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add my congratulations on changing your life!!! You look amazing and are such an inspiration to us all!!!

Keep up the great work! See you again at your goal.. I know you'll get there!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!