202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• tauns
    tauns Posts: 29
    Options
    So inspirational! You are awesome and a big example of wonderful things! I am so proud of you!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Mjanegranger
    Mjanegranger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your success story. Keep up the great work and let us know if you were following a special diet or how you are doing it. I am cheering for you. I do agree with others that posted your smile is real now--you just radiate with happiness and joy. So proud of you!
  • boozybirdtracy
    Options
    you are inspirational - good luck with the rest of your journey xx:wink:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You are beyond inspirational! Congrats!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You are an amazing, strong beautiful woman! You are truly an inspiration, your intro almost made me cry.:flowerforyou:
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! You truly are an inspiration! I hope you have a fabulous day! :)
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, well done! You look fabulous!
  • julie4760
    Options
    well done wtg girl you really have changed your life, I bet your health has improved as you've lost your weight. Wishing you all the best as your journey continues.
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Wow, what a difference and what an inspiration! Keep it up girl!
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go! Keep it up, you are doing great!!
    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU :heart:

When I read your story I feel like there is really hope for me. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Whitney, those are definitely some great progress pictures! You are a truly beautiful and inspiring person. 200 lbs down is such an amazing accomplishment. Thanks for having the courage to show us your hard work :)
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! I've had a pretty low day today and was about to throw in the towel. You have inspired me to keep going. You don't know what that means to me. Whether you know it or not, you have affected people positively. Thank you again!
  • suzieqdiva
    suzieqdiva Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Exceptionally proud of you:smile:

You are beautiful!!! Good luck & God bless.
  • serendipity_2050
    Options
    You have no reason to be anything but proud of what you have achieved. Most people couldn't lose that much by themselves or even have the drive to lose that on their own.

Congratulations, you have done a wonderful job
    xx
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is thinking 'I can't' can read your story and be inspired. Thanks so much for sharing. You should be so proud of yourself! Congratulations! I know that you will reach your goals.
  • orchid100
    orchid100 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic....... what an achievement !!!! :):)
  • jenn_18
    Options
    WOW!! You look GREAT!!! You will reach your goal in no time!! What a beautiful smile and beautiful attitude! You are truly a beautiful person!!! Congrats!!!
  • loriefolk
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Good job!!
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow!! looking great, I envy those cheek bones :wink:
  • melaka
    melaka Posts: 18
    Options
    WOW! that's all i have to say. i'm impressed, and insipred. thank you for posting this. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!