40lbs down! 13lbs to go! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Thank you Everyone!!!

Your responses have given me a great push to get to my final weight...

Here goes!...

:flowerforyou:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Options
    you look amazing .. its nice to see that weight loss really does come ... it seems so far for me sometimes, but its nice to see pics of real people and know that its possible.
    Congratulations

Remember, we all have to start somewhere and 10 months ago I felt exactly the same!

You can do this...xx
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on all of your efforts! They're paying off!

God Bless!

Shawn
  • Jacklynb
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!! Keep up the great work
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome! I love before/after pics!!! Very inspiring!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Mind sharing? Any Tips? I could really use some my goal weight is the same as yours. Anything you have to share would be much appreciated.....YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! Job well done indeed!!!! Hip Hip Hooray !!! Cheers!!! :drinker:
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! and it's very inspiring .
    I love B/A pictures it's a good motivation
    so thanks for sharing
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow YAYW bride!!

Natalie you look fantastic but your post was exactly what I needed to see right now. I've got 16 lb left to go and eveyone is telling me I don't need to lose any more.... I know I do though! It definitely is harder now we've got that close, I've been trying to mix up my food a bit and increase my exercise...

But anyway , well done on your loss so far! And heres to both of us losing that last last pesky bit!!
  • Fawida
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! Please post your wedding picture on here too. Congrats!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! congratulations on the weight loss! amazing results
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! xxx
  • Ms_Natalie
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:

Another great day today and I've convinced my fiance to start drinking plenty of water.

Nice to see the YAYW ladies here too :flowerforyou:
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This just goes to show that it IS possible. I've been trying to lose weight for so long and always end up discouraging myself, but you've done. Keep up the good work you look beautiful thank you for being such a great inspiration :)
  • toodleton
    Options
    you look great! actually your after pics looks like pics of the 'daughter' of the before pic person!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And you have great legs too! :) Congrats.
  • sageslippers
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    congratulations on your losses thus far! You are looking wonderful! I know how it feels to "stall out" and unfortunately i don't have any great piece of wisdom to share with you to get you thru it other than to not lose your patience with yourself or the process. Maybe you can change your goals to just a 0.5 lb/week loss for a while to adjust to the new you and to regain energy for another push at your final goal :)

We're all here, cheering you along!! :drinker:
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im started at 185 . Im currently at 177. I just feel like i will never get to my goal. But after seeing your pictures. You made me feel like i can do this. My goal is to get down to 130-135...
    Im 5'5"... thanks.......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!