Favorite NEW food of the WEEK!

Options
12346»

Replies

• dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Well, believe it or not, ASPARAGUS!!!! I would never try the stuff before! We made some on the grill on Sunday and now I want it EVERYDAY! :bigsmile:

I have also recenlty fell in love w/asparagus, i likemine roasted in the oven drizzled in EVOO with a splash of medeteranian sea salt mmmmmm *drool* the only problem is i am the only in my house who likes them, MORE FOR ME!!! :laugh:

I thought I was the only asparagus freak. Other than eating it grilled, I like it cold. I spread them out on a plate (so they're not in a clump and will cook evenly), cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 3 minutes. Rinse them in cold water to stop the cooking. Keep in the fridge for a snack. Yummy.

Also I use asparagus as a skewer for shrimp and grill them and serve with cocktail sauce, very light and nice appetizer for company.
  • amethystx
    Options
    I just went out for sushi and ordered Pomegranate Green Tea to drink (it's cold, unsweetened ice tea - comes in a glass bottle and made by The Republic of Tea.)

WOW!

It taste like pom juice with flowery undertones - so good! I had to look up the nutritional facts online - 0 calories, 0 carbs - all natural, no sugar added...OMG I need to find this stuff and buy it by the liter!!!

Where has this been all my life??? :love:

Therepublicoftealcom sells it at their website.