Sixers LOVE Your Body--Week 3

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    well, tuesday through thursday i got in the 15 mins + some. did not yesterday nor will today or tomorrow. i might monday. i know tuesday through friday i will.

i did good on my dinner last night. have most of today planned.

off to enjoy a little alone time while some are still sleeping. than when everyone gets up/dressed we hit the road for the running to be done.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WOW...using my SUPER slow dial up internet to post on here this weekend!! YAY me!!! Kadence is doing MUCH better today. Still taking 2 naps instead of 1...I think her body is just so beat from fighting this. She still has a wicked bark of a cough, but the runny nose seems to be disappearing! YAY!! Fever is still on and off...like the doctor said it would be, but so far so good today! Last day on her antibiotic too so hopefully bowels will get back to normal in a few days. And NOW...I think I'm coming down with the crud! They say that RSV in adults is VERY mild and just like a normal cold, so let's hope it passes soon!

Weeks Exercise:
    Tuesday-30 minute treadmill run
    Wednesday- 55 minute JM No More Trouble Zones
    Thursday- 40 minute walk outside with stroller...hoping fresh air helps Kadence recover! It was 70 yesterday!!!
    Friday- 30 minute JM Yoga Meltdown
    Saturday- 55 minute JM No More Trouble Zones
    Sunday-
    Monday-

Well...workout done for today! Hoping to maybe get in a walk later too depending on how cold the wind is...don't want to prolong anything for either Kadence or I!

Have a FABULOUS weekend ladies!! Be back on Monday!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    had mcalisters for lunch. they have a new "under 500" calorie menu. got a 1/2 sandwich and a side chef salad for 467 calories. sooo good.

heading outside to plant some bulbs. of tulips that already bloomed for valentines. but, for $1.25 for 5-6 bulbs i can wait for next year.

later
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Kristin...Do you make a new weeks exercise everytime you make a post ?
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Having a really good Saturday....did some weight lifting for about 10 minutes...walked on my treadmill for 35 minutes...1.62 miles at a speed of 3.5...now fixing to get into a nice warm bubble bath.....Have a nice weekend everybody
  • chipper15173
    Options
    well son choose dinner for tonight. it was burritos and nachos. so i used a flat wrap and measured everything out. was good. and i feel good about my choice.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning...

boy i have been *****y the last few days. i still have PMS even though i don't have the parts. need to up my st johns wart i guess.

later
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    where is everyone from? I'm from the UK, midlands, not very exciting! where is everyone else from?? xx

I'm from the Midlands too! East Midlands to be precise ;)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Weeks Exercise:
    Tuesday- 6 miles on treadmill (one hour)
    Wednesday- Forced exercise as car wouldn't start, walked to pick kids up from school and then walked home carrying both their backpacks (total 2 miles).
    Thursday- 60 minute boot camp class, 30 minute walker with kids outside, 60 minute kickboxing class.
    Friday- Run for 30 minutes outside (finally nice weather) and 60 minute aerobic class.
    Saturday- Run for 30 minutes.
    Sunday- no "official" exercise, but definitely spent more than 15 minutes doing a hard cleaning on my house.
    Monday- ****30 minute run and 60 minute step class****
  • LHuffman24
    LHuffman24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Remember me?? I haven't been on here for awhile, and I've gained several pounds... :mad: I'm going to try my hardest to get on MFP every day and put in my foods and exercise. I just wanted to let you know that I was still alive!! I'll join in when the next challenge starts up in a few weeks.

Miss you ladies!! :wink:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning....

lindsey.... when i saw the pic of your dog i thought "gee i haven't' seen her in awhile" welcome back.
    i am from CA until i was 18 than have been lots of places, cause DH in the navy. now in SC been here since 87.

i had a bad day yesterday. started out good. ended really bad.

need to take dog to vet for his check up on his sugar numbers. i think he is blind in one eye now. the vet mentioned he had cataracts. one eye is almost completely cloudy. will ask today.

back later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Remember me?? I haven't been on here for awhile, and I've gained several pounds... :mad: I'm going to try my hardest to get on MFP every day and put in my foods and exercise. I just wanted to let you know that I was still alive!! I'll join in when the next challenge starts up in a few weeks.

Miss you ladies!! :wink:

YEAH, she's back!!! Woohoo. Miss you girl.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Kristin...Do you make a new weeks exercise everytime you make a post ?

I just copy and paste it and then add in the most current days exercise.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals!

Well...I am sick. Yesterday was the most HORRIBLE day. I spent most of it in bed, then when I got up in the evening and moved to the couch, I ate a TON of pizza that my husband had ordered! AGH! It was really HORRIBLE!!! And it was the first day since New Years that I didn't get in any exercise! I am totally disappointed!!! Especially since that means I didn't complete our mini challenge this week!! Oh well...That is life I suppose.

SO...

Weeks Exercise:
    Thursday- 40 minute walk outside with stroller
    Sunday- Sick on the couch...does lifting pizza to mouth count?
    Monday-

Plan today:
    Food--
    B-Oatmeal, orange juice, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Breakfast bar
    L-Soup, light yogurt
    S-Pear
    D-Pork loin, red potato, baby carrots
    S-??

Exercise--
    Hopefully some Yoga and walking on the treadmill...keeping it light tonight!!

Have a great day!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Just posting to complete the mini challenge...
    Weeks Exercise:
    Thursday- 40 minute walk outside with stroller
    Sunday- Sick on the couch...does lifting pizza to mouth count?
    Monday- 30 minutes walking on treadmill
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    bump so I can stalk, time permitting :heart:

Update: my "scar tissue" keeping me from working out was actually endometriosis, which explained a lot more of the pain to my doc. Removed successfully. About a 4-5" incision on the c-section line I already had. Surgery was 2/14 and I'm healing, just slowly. No big deal.

LOVE MY SIXERS!!!! Keep up the good work ladies!!!
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Arkansas here...
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Good morning all...Getting ready to go in and figure out what is for breakfast and thought I would pop in and say hey for a sec.......So far my week has been pretty easy and not having any cravings for things that aren't good for us......My biggest problem is that I love sweets.......Well they say when you get to wanting something really bad eat a little bit and satisfy that craving......I'm one of those that can't eat a little bit..........Gotta have the whole thing.........So it's best for me to just leave it alone.....Anyway just thought I'd get that off my chest this morning and convince my self that NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS......love ya all ....Judy