30 Day Shred B/A Pics

tummymummy
tummymummy Posts: 97
edited September 24 in Success Stories
Hiya - Joined MFP in Jan and love it, especially all the success stories! I thought I would share my first NSV!

I officially finish the 30 day shred tomorrow but took my after photos today - Thanks to all the lovely peeps on MFP for introducing me to Jillian Michaels - I'm looking forward to starting her new one. I've lost around 10 lbs while doing the shred and toned up so much - Hopefully if I keep at it I will get down that elusive jeans size :)

30dayshredstart.jpg

20110220_mobilephotos_2608copy.jpg

Replies

• Ahh, huge pics! Sorry!!
  • Noticeable difference. I'm sure you're happy with it....
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Wow!! I can definitely tell in your tummy! Fantastic job!
  • You look great! Noticable change!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    great results!
  • Well done! Did you do it every day for the full 30? I have just ordered the DVD and am excited to give it a whirl!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    You are so toned and that speaks volumes of the hard work you have invested in yourself! Kudos!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Awesome job!!

I love every Jillian Michaels DVD I have. She really kicks your butt.. your choice if you want a 25min or a 45min session! haha
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 574 Member
    You look great!!!!
  • Well done! Did you do it every day for the full 30? I have just ordered the DVD and am excited to give it a whirl!

Hi and thanks :) Yes, I did it everyday - well tomorrow is actually day 30, but I love it as it is so easy to fit in 20 mins around school/nursery runs and a baby who only cat naps! Hope you love it!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    God job , u look awesome
  • Ddavis1967
    Ddavis1967 Posts: 34 Member
    Awesome.....maybe I can use your pics for inspiration. Nicely done and what a difference.
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Awesome job!
  • :happy: Looking Great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    you look amazing.... I will be completing my first 30 days tomorrow too... :-) Are you doing a round 2 or a different video?
  • you look amazing.... I will be completing my first 30 days tomorrow too... :-) Are you doing a round 2 or a different video?

Thanks :) I am frightened to stop the shred lol so will start round 2 but going to mix it with yoga meltdown :)
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    you look awesome! thanks for the encouragement, im on day 4!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Wow great resluts!! ]
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    WELL DONE! That's brilliant, really can see the difference. I didn't take any pics of when I started, i'm just about to start "round 2" tonight, my husband can see the difference though as can my friends, think i'm gonna take some pics tonight anyway - you have totally inspired me! WELL DONE AGAIN!!!
  • You look great! I just started the 30 day shred yesterday, I ordered it b/c of all the comments about it on this site. Your results will give me the motivation to keep doing it every day!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!