Ready to turn the MOMMY to WOWWY

Options

Replies

• newmamat
    Options
    Can I join?

I love being Mama to my girl, but I have 40-50lbs to lose. Need motivation!!

Look forward to getting to know everyone :)
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    I am so with you on this one as well !! :)
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need some more positivity in my life. - And I've never been a wowwy!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in! I'm all for being a Wowwy!! :) haha I'm such a mom because the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that was the Wow Wow Wubbzy theme song...OH MAN! :)

AHAHAHAHAHA Now its in my head too!
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well first off welcome to all the new moms. The more the merrier.

Todays challenge is : Diet: Give up carbonated drinks.......see how many days you can do in a row.
    Exercise: Do push ups till failure and then do 1 more!

And you can still do all of past diet challenges too in your routine, we can just add more:)

I look forward to hearing all the great results.
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hey allie: do you mind if i post the link to the thread about the partner challenge for us mommies ?
  • alliej
    Options
    Hey allie: do you mind if i post the link to the thread about the partner challenge for us mommies ?

Sure the more motivation the better. I think the two
    Go well together.
  • curran80
    Options

Todays challenge is : Diet: Give up carbonated drinks.......see how many days you can do in a row.

And you can still do all of past diet challenges too in your routine, we can just add more:)

Well the carbonated juice will be fine, I dont drink it anyway. Push ups on the other had will be a big thing for me, I can only do about 2 at a time...Will try to improve everyday!
  • alliej
    Options

It's all about improving daily:) as Tony Horton says " try your best forget the rest".

Today's challenge stair climbers. Find stairs and run up and down 10 mins. Diet challenge: come up with a list of your diet downfalls and write them down.

Well the carbonated juice will be fine, I dont drink it anyway. Push ups on the other had will be a big thing for me, I can only do about 2 at a time...Will try to improve everyday!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! Why can't I get this together??? Help Help Ladies!!! I am reverting back into mindless eating and I CANNOT DO THAT!!!!!! I am starting to defeat myself and I think that subconscously I just quit. I soooo don't want to!!! I'm a little scared about this, so help help help!! Talk me down!!!!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! Why can't I get this together??? Help Help Ladies!!! I am reverting back into mindless eating and I CANNOT DO THAT!!!!!! I am starting to defeat myself and I think that subconscously I just quit. I soooo don't want to!!! I'm a little scared about this, so help help help!! Talk me down!!!!!

How long did it take you to gain the weight? Rome wasn't built in a day, it will take you a while to lose it too! You have had these habits for quite a while, your not expected to give up everything over night! Your doing great - you just have to TRY your best every day and give it your 100%! You can do this - if not for you then to be healthy for your kids, to run around with them and not be winded, so your kids don't have problems with weight like we do. Just hang in there YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • alliej
    Options

How long did it take you to gain the weight? Rome wasn't built in a day, it will take you a while to lose it too! You have had these habits for quite a while, your not expected to give up everything over night! Your doing great - you just have to TRY your best every day and give it your 100%! You can do this - if not for you then to be healthy for your kids, to run around with them and not be winded, so your kids don't have problems with weight like we do. Just hang in there YOU CAN DO THIS!

I agree!!!
    The people who lose fast usually don't keep it off either. So slow is better.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    thanks sooo much ladies! I was having such an off day when I posted! I appreciate the encouragement! Ya'll are great, so glad I found the thread. How has everyones week gone?
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    My week has been a little hectic but nobody has been maimed or killed so I guess I can't complain too much :) hah
    How has yours been?
  • Mammym
    Mammym Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, can I join too, I'm 26 and from the uk and have 2 boys, Jake will be 4 years next month and Harry is 5 months old. I am on a quest to become a yummy mummy and not fat, frumpy and miserable like I am now. I am hitting the gym 5 days a week and calorie counting. Its half term this week and I haven't had as much time too exercise as normal, it is also alot harder not to 'pick' at food, anyone else finding half term week hard? x
  • alliej
    Options
    Hi all, can I join too, I'm 26 and from the uk and have 2 boys, Jake will be 4 years next month and Harry is 5 months old. I am on a quest to become a yummy mummy and not fat, frumpy and miserable like I am now. I am hitting the gym 5 days a week and calorie counting. Its half term this week and I haven't had as much time too exercise as normal, it is also alot harder not to 'pick' at food, anyone else finding half term week hard? x

Of course you can join!

Go back and look at start of challenge most of challenges are things you can do as a busy mom. I dont put them out daily as I was doing because most people did not respond to daily so now I put them out weekly.
    YOu can do it !!!
  • kegofstout
    kegofstout Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh man I gotta get in on this action. My youngest son is four and I still look pregnant lol!! Whats our challenge today?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I have a 2 3/4 little guy and my WORST habit is finishing his food. I have stopped that so I'm looking forward to seeing results soon.

I checked out the latest challenge and no problem giving up carbonated beverages. I usually only have it when we go out to fast food restaurants but I know I should switch to water.

As for push ups....you are evil making us do push ups. I just started the 30 Day Shred and OMG the push ups are right now the bane of my existance. Today when I do them I will do as many "real" ones as I can.
  • MWeinTwins
    Options
    I'm ready! I like how you set exercise goals for the day. that's a great idea.:happy: