Happy 1 Year Anniversary on MFP to me!

Options
12346»

Replies

• barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different, younger, and happier person! Absolutely fantastic work!
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! congrats!
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! U look beautiful. I'm doing the same thing no one outside of here knows I'm losing. I want it to be a surprise.
  • momofcami
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I started yesterday; today was my first full day. I would like to take your words as my motto: Choices, Will Power, Accountability. Your story is exactly what I needed to read and your pictures are worth a hundred thousand words. Oh...and I'm not going to tell what I'm doing until I'm wearing a size 10 and can post. I'll do a before picture this evening and upload it to remind myself why I'm doing this.
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! what an inspiration! I'm so glad your brought up Zumba because I just started two weeks ago and now i'm thinking of taking a class three to four times a week!! I love it, and it's so much fun! but how do you add it to your excercise tracker???:drinker:

I wear an HRM (chest strap kind) to every class! It tells me exactly how many calories I burn. Love Zumba and love my HRM!
  • 25anniversary2011
    Options
    Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment! It's so nice to hear that it can be done. :)

I CAN be done! Hard work but YES!
  • 25anniversary2011
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! I am so impressed. This is what I would like to see at my one year anniversary - September of this year...

Congrats!! You should be so proud of what you were able to accomplish!!

Thank you and I hope to read YOUR success story in September! 8-)
  • better_days_ahead
    better_days_ahead Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this. This is so inspiring!

You look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have had an amazingly successful journey! I love how you did your pics. Congratulations!
  • blzhkygrl
    Options
    woohoo!! AWESOME job! what an inspiration!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    one word!!!

FABULESS!!
  • 25anniversary2011
    Options
    Thank You ALL!

I am so happy that I can inspire you. Life is sooo much better without all the extra weight. Thank you all for your friend requests, I hope I have accepted all of them.

Have a wonderful day!
    Rosie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!