Progress pics! 5'3"

Options

Replies

• ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started my weight loss journey last week. Im 5'4' 179 right now goal is 120 as well hopefully by July, i got a vacation coming and i want to look good! Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going at it!

Thank you! It's great to have that long term goal... That means you'd want to lose like 3 lbs a week. It's a lot of work but I bet you can make your goal or get really close! Stay dedicated and good luck!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am 5 "3" and I am 50 years old! Wow! Anyway I was at my highest of 185 and I am weighing now at 150. I want to lose 25 more pounds and I know that I will not look as I did at 25 when I weighed 125 but I will be happy just see the numbers on the scale! Congrats to you on a job well done and you look great!
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! You look great!!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5 and my current weight is 152.2 . My first goal weight was 155 but I got my body fat tested in a Bod Pod and my new goal was 145.
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My dear,you look maaaaahvelous! I am 5'3 myself and am shooting for a goal of 125-130. I am a DD so any smaller and I would look off balance. Congratulations on your new healthy lifestyle. :flowerforyou:
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
    I am also 5'3" starting at 184lbs.
    I am now at 164lbs just by changing my diet, but I have hit a plateau!!
    I am trying to workout more, but I honestly don't get how people enjoy working out. I find it kind of boring.
    My goal is to reach 130! Thanks for the inspiration
  • Georgie_P
    Options
    Congrats on an Amazing Job!!! You look terrific!
  • drexelswimmer
    Options
    Great job!!! That's such an achievement, keep up the good work =o))
  • ka_42
    Options
    Awesome job!!
    I am also 5'3" starting at 184lbs.
    I am now at 164lbs just by changing my diet, but I have hit a plateau!!
    I am trying to workout more, but I honestly don't get how people enjoy working out. I find it kind of boring.
    My goal is to reach 130! Thanks for the inspiration

Thank you!! :D I don't like working out either.. People always tell me you just have to find your thing. I do like taking walks or hiking. I am going to try zumba soon... hoping to love that. We just need to keep exploring!
  • ka_42
    Options
    My dear,you look maaaaahvelous! I am 5'3 myself and am shooting for a goal of 125-130. I am a DD so any smaller and I would look off balance. Congratulations on your new healthy lifestyle. :flowerforyou:

Thanks SO much!!!!! I'm a DD too... I think I look good where I'm at but my belly is bigger then it should be. I think it might be due to all the sugar I eat!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    great work!!, im 5'3 also, was 160 in september now 119 want to get to 115
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Im just below 5'3'' my goal is between 114-118. I have the same issue,I'll be happy with my weight whenever the belly goes away.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm 5'3" and my goal is 135. It's my first goal, and I've been 6-10 pounds away from it for 10 months. So I think it will be my ultimate goal, I already work so damn hard just to hover around 140, I can't imagine trying to get to 125! LOL

You look amazing! Congrats on all your work, I know how hard it is! I started my journey at 220 (highest pregnancy weight!)
  • Cjramirez34
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! I am 5 3" as well and my current weight is 158.0. My first weight goal is 140 and well from there I have no idea how low I want to go (maybe 130)?
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 also.

I went from 200 lbs. to 125 lbs.!!!!

Went from a size 16 to a size 6. My ultimate goal is 120!!

Congrats to all!!
  • misskelly121
    Options
    You look so good! Im 5'3" also and starting a bit higher than you and would be happy getting to 140lbs. How did you manage to lose all your weight? You said you dont like to work out..did you just change your eating habits? Ps. Sending a friend request!
  • sageslippers
    Options
    Congratulations! You're amazing! I'm 5'2" just starting now at 161. My goal is 125 too.
  • ka_42
    Options
    You look so good! Im 5'3" also and starting a bit higher than you and would be happy getting to 140lbs. How did you manage to lose all your weight? You said you dont like to work out..did you just change your eating habits? Ps. Sending a friend request!

Thank you so much!!!

I did it anyway! Lol. I never enjoyed working out and I started out walking. I walked every day for 30-60 minutes. I limited my calories to 1200 even before starting MFP. I wasn't able to monitor that as well on paper and am so glad I found this site to help. I started using the elliptical machine about 7 days a week for 40 minutes. It really helps to have a work out buddy. I met my friend at the gym every day - even when it was a snowy mess outside. I kept that up and lost a ton that way. I'm not really a gym person though so I started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I did about 20 days of that probably 4x a week. It's not fun.. it's really really hard work! You just have to keep it up and like I said try to find the work outs you do like. Routine is everything- what you do- planning meals. A lot of it is about having a plan and sticking to it. If you know what you're going to eat all day you're less likely to get hungry and go for the vending machine. Any questions- please ask! Good luck!!!!
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done. I am also 5'3 and would like to be 125 lb. Amazing what you did and keep it up. .
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Major congratulations on all your success! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!