This is just about the worst day.

Options
2»

Replies

• HW2Hottie
    Options
    Karma, will get them. In the mean time hit up a pawn shop or Ebay for a less expensive one to replace it, if you can until you can save up. I hope your day gets better.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    That sucks. I lost my cell once and the guy actually answered it but said that he would not return it because his girlfriend needed a phone. People can be such A-holes! I can't tell you how many times I have found a phone or something (especially when I was in college) and I always scroll to find "mom" or "home" or something to tell them I found their daughter/son/spouse/parent's phone.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'm sorry! I thought I lost my iPhone this past week and nearly had a fit like a toddler..and I can get a new one easily..so I can only imagine how upset you must be! Additionally I'm addicted to my music..I'd be blazing upset about losing my ipod.
  • miucifer
    miucifer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That really sucks! I know how you feel, I've had an iPod stolen, twice, from work. The second time, I saw the guy shortly after it went missing and followed him down the street until the police arrested him. Somewhere between his confession and the court date, the iPod suddenly was no where to be found... so I was still without it, but at least brought the guy to justice. I hope that makes you feel a bit better, knowing that sometimes the bad guy does get his in the end. Since then, I bought a smaller, cheaper iPod that I keep on me always, or I keep it at home so it doesn't get stolen from work again. If I lost it or it was stolen, I would feel as bad but it would still suck. I hope it returns to you.